Chapter 30

Daniel's Pov :

" Get in ! " I yelled driving beside her but she didn't stop running.

" To get me back to my father ? Fuck off ! " She yelled and went into the woods.

Fuck it Gwen.

" Wait, I am not getting you back to your father ! I am taking you away from him you dumbass! " I yelled getting out of the car.

She stopped and looked at me.

" I am sorry, but I'll explain everything, now we need to drive away from here" I said and she looked behind her.

They were already chasing her.

" Hurry up ! " I yelled as she run to the car and got in.

" What are you doing here ? " I asked.

" What ? What are you doing here ? " She asked looking back and checking for whoever was following her.

" I came to rescue you" I admitted and she burst into laughter.

" Why are you laughing ? " I asked and a car came in front of us from nowhere blocking our way.

Fuck !

It was her father and he got out heading to my car.

" No, he can't take me back, No ! No ! " She said.

" No one is going to take you away, hold on" I said and hit backward.

" Hey ! " Robert yelled trying to run toward us but I drove faster, turned back into the road and drove away.

" He won't stop chasing us ! " she yelled.

" I know" I said as he drove behind us with two other cars.

He got to take out all his men to chase his daughter.

Mother fucking jerk.

I hit another road and hid behind a bunch of trees.

" What are you doing ? He is going to see us" she said.

" No he won't" I kept looking through the mirror waiting for him and his other cars.

They showed up, they got closer, closer, and closer.

And then, they drove past us without noticing the car.

" Yes ! We did it, come on" I said and started the car.

" Did we lose them ? " she asked.

" Yes babe, we did" I said and she looked at me with a hateful glare.

I know you hate me now.

I know.

I drove away heading to the city when she asked me to stop.

" What ? Why ? We're going back home" I said.

" Home ? Oh please ! Pullover I am going to carry on on my way, you don't have to take me anywhere" she said.

" But he is going to find you here, and it's dark, you have no car, no money, I can't just drop you here, no way" I said.

" Drop me in a gas station nearby and I will figure it out myself, you helped me lose them and now I don't need you anymore, I never did" she said.

" Gwen, please, I know you're so pissed off at me right now but once we reach home, I am going to explain everything" I said.

" Pissed off ? Pissed off ? You think I am just pissed off ? I am fucking frustrated, I am on fire ! I can't stand being this close to you even ! " She said.