Chapter 15

Daniel's Pov :

" Gwen" I yelled before realizing it.

That was the first reaction my body made in order to stop these two from kissing.

I knew he wouldn't stop hanging out with her and she would be with him tonight.

I waited all night in the car for her to come back home and when she did she came with him and was going to kiss him in front of me and god knows what next.

No Shawn, not this time.

" Daniel ? What are you doing here ? " She snapped. She is clearly not happy for ruining her moment with this dumbass.

" Waiting for you to come home ? " I said shooting glares at The Shawn one.

" Why ? What do you want ? " She asked pulling me to her.

" You" I simply replied.

"Okay now I am done, you told me nothing is between you and him Gwen, he first attacked me at work and now this ? Can I know what's going on exactly ? " The soon broken face spoke.

" There is nothing going on between me and him Shawn " she said pressing on the nothing.

" Then what's this ? " he asked.

" A proof that she is lying ? Because I am her boyfriend, we've been on a break recently but now we are back together, so I want you to step away, I don't want troubles with you, neighbor" I said stepping close to him.

" No ! He is lying Shawn, don't listen to him" she said.

" Why you still standing ? You still standing here dude, move ! Go home" I warned him.

" Daniel stop ! " she snapped.

" You didn't hear me ? I said move your ass fagot! I don't want you around her anymore, or I swear no one will stop me from breaking this nice face of yours ! " I yelled when he didn't move.

" What did you just call me ? " he asked stepping closer to me but Gwen jumped between us.

" No ! Not again ! " She said pulling us away from each other.

His so respectful manner is provoking me, I really want to break his nose but he didn't give me the right motive yet, he is a mother fucking psychiatrist, he knows what to do.

" You heard me, but if you don't put your ass on your car and drive away in five seconds from now, not my mouth will be speaking, but this" I said raising my fist in his face.

" Don't you dare ! " Gwen snapped pushing me away.

" Shawn, can you just go, please, just go" she said looking back at him with sorry eyes.

" Okay, I will, but we are not done Brown, I'll make you regret everything you said to me" he said and walked away.

" Suck my dick ! Bitch ! " I yelled at him as he walked to his car.

" What in god's name is your fucking problem ! " she yelled.

I never saw her this angry before.

I might have crossed the line a bit, I admit it.

But what else should I do, I can't just let her kiss another man in front of my eyes and stand still.

" I am talking to you ! Answer me ? Are you aiming to make me crazy or what ! " She yelled again.

" My fucking problem is that I hate seeing you around another man ! Okay ? Call it fake jealousy, call it acting ! a game ! I know you don't believe me and I don't care because I want you Gwen Baker ! I want you not Lea, not anyone as you are thinking ! I want it to be me driving you home after a day spent together ! I want you to get dressed like this for me not another man ! I want you to smile and drink coffee with me not another man ! I know this is selfish but I can't stop myself from wanting you, from wanting you to be mine, from wanting to be around you all day and night fro..." she cut me off with a kiss on my lips.