Chapter 27

" What the fuck you just said ? " Daniel asked shocked and then he looked at me.

I froze, shocked.

" Didn't you hear me well ? I said I put you both here, I tracked you for quite a period, then when I knew you're about to go in a, what you call it ? A mission ? I called the police and reported everything, so they came to you, and voila, here you are. Sad they didn't catch the rest of the team, but don't worry, they're going to investigate and they're going to end this corruption you and your boss are doing" he said looking at Daniel.

" You followed us ? You can't know all of this just by tracking us !" Daniel snapped.

" You're right, because she told me everything," Shawn said pointing at me.

" What ! Did you fucking tell him about us ? " Daniel snapped even more shocked.

" She doesn't know bro, 'cause she was too drunk to remember," Shawn said.

What did I do ?

Fuck !

Ethan is going to kill me !

He is going to fucking kill Shawn for this !

" You don't know what you just got yourself into buddy, you just wished for your death" Daniel said.

Exactly !

" No, I just got myself revenge for my broken nose buddy, and all the shit you said to me, remember? I am sorry Gwen, you were a nice girl, but you just came in the way. And I feel so sorry for you" he said as the policeman came to us.

" No, we're not the ones who are feeling sorry for, because you just fucking ruined your life by doing this" Daniel whispered to him as the cop opened our cells.

" You're good to go" the cop said causing a shocked face on Shawn.

" What ? But officer, they're criminals! They are thieves and..." Shawn tried to say.

" No, they work under covered, they were helping one of our bosses to solve a case," The cop said.

He was so stupid to believe that.

But it is what it is.

" We're sorry, Mr Rodger is waiting for you outside" The cop said.

" I would run and hide if I were you" Daniel said to Shawn and followed the cop.

I looked at him with sorry eyes and followed Daniel.

Ethan was sitting at the office laughing with one of the cops.

" Oh here they are" he said standing up as he saw us.

" Sorry for the misunderstanding sir, it won't happen again" the cop said shaking Ethan's hand.

We signed the papers and got out.

Ethan's chauffeur opened the car door for us and we got inside.

" Who did it ? " Ethan asked us.

Daniel looked at me and I asked him not to say with my eyes.

" We don't know, yet" Daniel replied.

" He is going to be so fucking dead, no one has the balls to even try to step on my way ! No one !" Ethan snapped and I felt like there was no air left to breathe.

" Where to sir ? " the chauffeur asked.

" To my apartment Smithers please" Daniel said.

" But we have to know who reported on you" Ethan said.