Chapter 19

" Dany? " Lea called when I was in the bathroom taking a shower.

I just stood up letting the cold water run along my body without moving.

Trying to process the whole fucking night, my whole fucking life.

" Dany are you okay ? " she called again.

I took the towel and put it around me and got out.

" You scared me, you spent a whole hour in there, what's wrong with you ? " she asked following me.

" What's wrong with me? What's fucking wrong with me ? We had sex Lea! I was so fucking drunk and you were there all ready to get under me ! I fucking told you million times that we are nothing more than friends, why did you let this happen? Why ! " I yelled.

" Because it had to happen a long time ago, and last night was the right time, so why would I stop it from happening?" she said like it was that easy, that simple.

" You happy now ? You got what you wanted Lea" I said.

" Yes, I am happy, because it's not sex that I wanted, it's us being connected, I wanted to prove to you that, by having sex, and now you know, right ? "

" Know what ? I was so fucking drunk that I don't remember anything from last night, and whatever the shit you were opting to prove, it failed, because there is no fucking connection between us, and it will never be!" I snapped.

" I knew you would say that, after calling me by that bitch's name over and over while fucking me, if she didn't show up in our lives we would be cuddling now instead of yelling at each other"

Shit ! Gwen !

" Listen to me, if you ever tell her about last night, I will fucking end you, alright? I won't be nice to you anymore, so watch your mouth! Do you understand? " I warned her.

" You can't threaten me, you can do nothing and I am not going to waste such an opportunity to ruin her, so I am going to tell her," she said and started to leave but I grabbed her arm.

" Hey, you are hurting me" she yelled.

" If you think so, you are wrong, because if you tell her about last night, I will certainly tell Ethan about the man you shot while you were practicing on your gun when Ethan warned you to not do so" I said.

" You can't do that to me" she said.

" Try me" I said.

She pulled off her hand and left the apartment.

I leaned on my bed thinking about the stupid mistake I just did.

Gwen's Prov :

He will forgive me, he will certainly forgive me.

I just need to give him some time.

Ugh my head is going to explode.

I couldn't stop thinking about him for the last couple of days.

I can't believe how fucking idiot I was.

I did it once, I did it twice.

How will I make him forgive me this time?

I skipped work for two days and spend the whole time with Fred at the hospital.

Being around him makes me always comfortable and brings me peace, even on my worst days.

Today is the day of after the Chimeo test and I am so scared.

" Hey, you okay? " Fred asked me as I kept staring at the wall.