Chapter 25

I changed into some shorts, a top, and an expensive jacket I just bought, put on some dark makeup, put some stuff in my bag and drove to the Unity house.

Everyone was gazing at me when I pulled up in front of the house.

" Holy Moly, Gwen this car, is just wow" Justin said checking my new black Chevrolet Corvette.

" You should have spent every penny you collected from the missions to buy it" Mason said.

" Yeah, that's what the money is for right ? To spend it" I said.

" You look...different," Daniel said checking my hair and makeup.

" I know" I said and walked past him.

" What's going on with her ? " I heard Mady asking.

" Like hell I know" Daniel answered her.

I giggled and went to where Ethan was.

" You look stunning! " Ethan said as I sat next to him.

" Aw thank you, you're the only one here who's not asking questions about changing my hair color" I admitted.

" Why would I, it really suited you" he said.

I smiled and everyone sat on the couchs beside us.

Ethan started explaining the plan and the object we were about to steal from an old factory as Daniel kept gazing at me the whole time.

Then we went to the van so Mason can drive us to the place.

They all took their hoods to put it on but I took a pinky hair wig and a black bandana.

" What's with the wig? " Daniel asked.

" It's my cover, problem? " I asked as they all kept staring.

" No, not at all" Daniel said as I jumped from the van.

We broke into the factory as usual with Mason's guidance through the headphones and headed to the room where they were putting what we need to take.

" The case is fucking locked," Justin said as we kept checking the hallways for if someone is coming.

" Fuck ! I forgot the case unlocker" Lea said.

" How are we going to open it ? " Mady said.

" We can ask for some help" I said as I saw one of the security men heading toward us.

" What ? " Daniel asked as I jumped and took my gun out.

" Where the fuck are you going ? " he called but I ignored him.

" Hey you ! Put your hands up where I can see 'em" I yelled at the man as he turned around to see me.

" What the fuck are you doing ? " Daniel snapped following me.

" Who the fuck are you ? " the man said frightened.

" We're just some people in need of some help" I said and pushed him to walk to the room.

" Please don't kill me I am just a security man working here" he said.

" That's why we need your help, come with me" I said and pulled him by his collar.

" Wow ! What are you doing girl ! " Justin said surprised as I brought them the security guy.

" Don't worry guys, he is just going to help us open the case, that's it" I said and pushed him toward the case.

" Gwen we're supposed to take the chemical material and go, not make security men know about us" Daniel whispered.

" How you think we're going to take the material without opening the case huh ? " I asked.