Part 8|Closet| smut

I managed to leave my place just past 8 and spent the car drive singing along with Spotify. The normal guard was at the gate and I handed the pass.

"Nice to see you again Jim." I smiled and he pressed the button to let me through.
People were all over the place with the outdoor set just finished and I spotted Chris with Taika.

"(Y/n)!" Chris cheered seeing me walking up the side of the hill. "You made it. Have fun yesterday?" I nudged his side and Chris laughed. "Just a question." I laughed and Taika wiggled his eyebrows.

"What did you do? Went around telling everyone that you bailed on me?"

"I was the only one given the knowledge." I punched Chris lightly on the shoulder and he presented to be wounded.

"Did you even plan on coming?" Chris pulsed for a moment .

"No to tell the truth. Tom looks at you in a way that I can't quite explain. Like right now." Turning my head there was Tom with Tessa walking up the hill. "So I root for you. "

"Good morning. You're here early." Tom smiled and I nodded.

"Just thought I needed to visit Chris here." I turned but Chris was off. "Fuck you, Chris."

"Ooo mind your language." He yelled back to me. I raised my middle finger and he laughed making a kissy face at me.

"Your relationship with Chris is the funniest thing I've ever seen." Tessa chuckled and my frown turned to a smile.

"He's basically my brother. Just as annoying as one too." They both laughed.

"Tessa. You ready?" Taika said once finishing a conversation with some other people.

"It is my time." I laughed as she walked off leaving me with Tom.

"I started reading that book you mentioned." Tom said and I raised both my eyebrows.

"Seriously? That was only last night?" He chuckled at my surprise.

"Perks of an assistant. I started reading it this morning." An automatic smile landed on my face.

"So your thoughts?"

"Is good so far. I can see why you enjoy it so much." It was suddenly quiet. Turning it looked like they were getting into the swing of things for the day.

....
All the outdoor scenes were finished by ten and everything went back inside. Tom had to do some touch-ups and I made some tea with Chris who already had a coffee.

"Elsa and the kids are visiting on Friday." I grinned hearing that while pouring my tea.

"That's great can't wait to see them again." The tea was made and the set was ready.
I stood on the side watching at they stood around.

"Everyone ready setty spaghetti!" Taika said and I giggled quietly to myself as they started. Feeling a tap on my shoulder it was one of the people in the fashion department. He waved me over and I followed.

....

Turns out it was just a few design suggestions and it only took an hour to sort out. On my way back to the filming room I spotted Tom leaving when seeing me he walked right over grabbing my wrist.

"Yes?" I noticed a slight pop in his pants, not enough for most people to notice apart from me. I smiled standing closer to him. "Something bothering you Tom?" He looked to the side and we both saw a door.

"Yes and I think you can help me." Tom opened the door to a janitor closet, it looked unused and a while. Stepping inside  my anticipation grew high.

"So what do you need help with?" Pressing my hands to his chest Tom kissed me pinning me against the wall.

"I'm sure you know." I slid down the wall staring up at him as I did so.

"I do but you owe me one." He smirked at me and a shiver ran down my spine as he unzipped the back of his costume. Eagerly I helped bring it down. Kissing on the bulge Tom groaned bringing down his underwear.   "When do you need to be back on set?" I questioned taking hold of his cock and sucking on his balls while I started pumping.

"About half an hour." He groaned out at the end watching as I pumped him faster Tom went stiff.

"Mmm I think you're ready." My mouth opened bringing Toms member past my lips as I sucked his tip. Moaning softly as I did so Tom hissed pressing his hands on the wall behind me. Wrapping my lips tighter around him and hollowing out my mouth I dove down. Tom let out a short breath from this action buckling his hips forward.

"You sure know what you're doing love. Shit." He went a little further down my mouth but that was all I could take in without gagging and we weren't in the right spot for me to make noise. Wrapping an arm to what was left I picked up the pace. "relax your throat for me." He's getting too into this. Tom clearly isn't thinking straight. If anyone walked past and opened this door then... Tom's cock went deeper. A year perked in the corners of my eyes but relaxing he went down my throat and pulled out to let me breathe. "Good darling. I'm almost done." His tip leaked pre-cum which I licked off swallowing.  Tom thrusted into my mouth and I focused on staying relaxed as he pushed to the hilt of his cock before thrusting out. My tongue slid across the underside of his member as he thrusted. And within a few more thrusts Tom released hot strings of his release inside of my mouth. Panting he slowly pulled out. Sticking out my tongue showing him he releases before swallowing Tom groaned softly. "I got a little carried away there. Is your throat alright?" I nodded standing up and kissed him.

"I'll just need a cup of hot tea." Tom kissed down my jaw to small divot of my throat. Kissing it softly as if to patch my wounds.

"I'll make one for you. Let's head out." Fixing himself I used a tissue in my pocket to dab at the small amount of sweat on his forehead. Leaning forward I kissed Tom once more before I stepped out just before Tom.

"All clear," I whispered and he walked ahead to step out of the closet.

"We have time for me to brew a tea in my trailer." Smiling I walked next to him as we walked towards the doors.

"Ooo that's fancy. Looking forward to it." We walked together to his trailer and I sat down on the cushioned seat on the bench and bit my lip remembering what happened the last time I was here. That was until I saw the book sitting there. Tom poured hot water from the sink into a teapot before turning to see the smile on my face seeing the book. He's at chapter three she's going to be taken to another holding facility. A hand went to my shoulder Tom smiled down at me.  "It's erle grey. Do you have sugar and milk?"

"Only a little bit of sugar with milk." He opened the small fridge and finished making the tea. Blowing on the top for a moment I slipped and hummed in approval.

"Just as I thought. Amazing." There was a knock on the door and Tom opened it.

"Taika asked for you to go back on set."

"Thanks, I'll be a moment." I stood pouring what was left in the teapot down the sink and emptied the loose leaves. "are you coming." I turned nodding.

"Can't miss the great Tom Hiddleston acting."