Part 3 |A little help|smut

Previously

"Alright let's shake on it." My voice got softer as if I suddenly thought Chris might wake up from the other room. Our shoulders were now touching and I felt his hand on my thigh. He raised his opposite hand and we tangled our pinkies together. 

Now

Tom didn't say the story nor at this point did I want to hear it. He leant forward staring into my eyes then lips. We kissed harsher than we both first intended. Moulding our lips together with sudden hunger. We only met a day ago and yet a few drinks later his hand was dangerously close to my waistband.
Tongues twisted together and our pinkies untangled. This let me tangle my fingers through his hair as Tom brought both hands to my waist shift me to sit on his lap.

That's when we both heard a groan from Chris followed by the bedroom door slowly opening.

....

I groaned stumbling out of bed I went straight for the tablets on the bathroom sink that I made sure to leave here last night. Last night. Wonder if I shouldn't go in today, Chris will ask why but I can say because of a hangover not... Tom. We had been drinking but still. We were not that tipsy, well maybe I was but I know I would still have kissed him. If we knew each other better. Damn it it's going to be awkward, but I can't just never go back. What would have happened if Chris didn't wake up to use the bathroom? Biting my lip just thinking about it I got ready making sure to eat something and grab my pass before heading out.

.... 

I arrived after lunch so they would be in the middle of takes. The main room was off-limits for the moment so I headed to the trailer area to see if maybe Chris was there by the off chance. Just before I could text him I heard a door open to my right. It was Tom, seeing him suddenly made both of us freeze.

"Hi, Tom... I was just looking for Chris." I said quickly rubbing my upper arm.

"Oh, he's in the main filming room. We just finished some takes. They're not going to be done for a while." I noticed he was still fully dressed as Loki. He paused for a moment. "Say could you uh help me with something?" Biting my lip I looked to the floor for a second before tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Sure. What do you need?" I walked closer to him so I stood opposite to Tom.

"Well the person who normally helps with costume changes went home early which I thought would be fine but I can't get this zip down."  I giggled and he let me into his trailer.

"You didn't think that through now did you?" I smiled and he chuckled shutting the door.

"The poor guy had a dentist appointment. I couldn't make him stay for one zip could I." Shrugging I let him walk past me.

"Where's the zip?" I questioned and he slid off his outer layer. The longer green jacket and I saw the zip. Moving the wig to the side I unclipped the two hooks at the top.

"About last night..." Tom started and I froze for a moment before sliding down the zip.

"I'm sorry. I had too much to drink and drinking makes me... I just don't throw myself at people often, it probably doesn't help that you're." I stopped myself from continuing realising what I was about to say. Tom turned around with a smirk on his face.

"That I'm what?" I bit my lip looking away from his eyes. Damn my blabbermouth. "Come on I won't bite." Somehow him saying that made me wish he would. And it didn't help that I watch his feet move closer towards me. Shit, I've got it bad....whatever that is.

"That you're so god damn attractive," I spoke sharply looking back into his eyes ready for him to say something like he regretted what happened. But Tom smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that. Although I wish you wouldn't apologize for something I wanted to happen." My back touched the countertop behind me and I gulped. His voice was so deep and intoxicating I almost believed I had been drinking again. "I haven't been able to concentrate all day, I wish we moved back to my room to continue." I swallowed thickly watching as his eyes dilated.

"I feel the same." Finally breathing this out Tom smirked leaning in closer softly pressing his lips to mine. The softness of it made me moan. Tom's hands went to my waist in response. Our mouths opened making it deeper needier. Until my thin coat was taken off and I wrapped my arms around Toms's neck entangling them in the Raven haired wig.

"Sit on the counter darling." Listening intently he took a moment to take off the top half of the more than likely super expensive outfit while I took off my shoes. Sliding my fingers up Tom's chest he groaned and I wrapped my legs around his waist forcing our crotches to rub together. We both moaned to the feeling. What has gotten into me? Since when do I go at it with a stranger, a famous stranger at that and he's good friends with Chris. I tried to stop myself but once Tom lifted my dress there was no hope to stop this. Unclipping my bra like a pro, Tom kissed down my front sucking on one of the buds.

"Oh, God Tom." I panted arching my back into him at the flick of his tongue. He really knows what he's doing. "I need you so badly." I moaned feeling the ach in-between my legs grow. Gasping once he switched Tom looked up at me with a smirk on his face.

"You'll need to help with my pants." I wondered why but when seeing the bulge I didn't care. Tom unzipped the back and I knelt on the floor sliding them down and tugged then off one leg at a time. Being careful of the expensive material. Only once it was quickly placed next to the rest of his clothes did Tom let me take off his underwear next. His length sprung free and I instantly got wetter. This man could be a god. 

"So how soundproof are these trailers?" I asked wrapping a hand around him pumping a few times while slowly standing and quickly kissed the side of his neck.

"I guess we'll find out. " He husked tugging my underwear down as much at he could as I removed my hand and took a moment to kiss under his jaw before our lips tangled together again. Humming against his lips I finished pulling off my underwear and stepped out of them.

"How do you want to take me?" Gasping as he brought a hand between my legs I leant back against the table watching as Tom pushed two fingers inside of me.

"So wet for me already." Tilting my back Tom shuffled forward making his fingers go in deeper. "spread your legs for me." Doing so I placed my hands on either side of me so I didn't fall. Jolting when his thumb brushed against my clit my moan made Tom move forward to suck against my neck. In doing so I wrapped my arms around his neck and lifted my leg and I felt his fingers reach as far as they could go.

"Please I can't..." His fingers thrusted faster making my body stiffen just before he pulled them out. Tom looked to his soaked fingers just before bringing them to his mouth. I panted biting my lower lip watching him do so.

"Turn around." Kicking my thin clothes to the side I planted my feet to the ground before bending over on the cold counter shivering as my nipples touched the cool surface. Tom tapped my legs that I pulled further apart. My ass cheeks were spread and Tom rubbed himself against me. "Try not to be too loud or we'll have to stop." Nodding he pushed past my opening. Gasping my back arched into the wood and Tom sunk inside of me still holding onto my ass.

"Tom." I breathed out loving the feeling of him filling me up.

"You ready?" Needly I nodded and out of the corner of my eye, I saw him smirk. His hips moved back and forward slowly at first making the two of us hum in approval of the pleasure. He picked up the pace and I scratched along the wood moaning louder.

"Oh my God faster." Tom groaned lifting up my leg thrusting deep inside of me. Gasping I held in a moan as he lent forward the pace going even faster making my breath hitch. "I-I'm getting close." Moaning louder he suddenly rubbed my clit and I gasped trying not to be any louder. "W-wait if you do that I'll...." My body shook as I came, squirting harshly against both our legs Tom groaned having his high as well.  Being too out of breath to be embarrassed Tom slowed down his thrusts until coming to a stop.

"That was incredible." Tom husked rubbing my ass in soft circles while pulling out of me.

"I couldn't agree more....." As soon as those words left my mouth there was a knock on the door. "Shit," I whispered out.