Part 17|Sexy voice|smut

It wasn't that late. Just past seven. We'd finished dinner and cleaned up and now Tom and I were lying on the couch. Just lying here. Tom played with my hair as my head rested on his leg. Being kinda sleepy the soft music playing along with Toms fingers running through my hair almost made me dose off.

"Tom, could you read to me?" I breathed. He was getting towards the end of the book. Tom mentioned he was dragging it out, he glanced down at me with a smile, although didn't say anything. "Please. I enjoy your voice."

"If I get a kiss I'll consider it." Giggling I opened my eyes lifting myself up to meet him halfway for a kiss. Originally I thought it'd be a peck... But it never is with Tom. Our lip molded together mouths open moments after it started. Our breaths mingled together, tongues dancing before we parted.

"Best get reading for we start something else." Tom chuckled at that. Right against my lips too before kissing me quickly.

"Quite right." He started reading, that voice, it's always managed to be husky. Deep and dark but yet draws you in out of curiosity. Tom mentioned he'd done an Audiobook for a movie he was in, It would be nice to hear his voice when we're apart. Maybe I should read it. Without realizing I was starting to dose off. The continued touch of Tom's fingers through my hair along with his silked voice soothed my body until I felt like jelly.

"To teach and frighten with stories of ghosts. To love. She could even be the sister of Sigurlaug. Margret daughter. Born blessed under a marriage." But he stopped. It was silent for a moment. Perhaps Tom thinks I'm asleep. Not yet. What did he just read?

"Born into a family that would not be ripped apart by poverty," Being such a great fan I managed to remember the next line. Despite surprising myself I continued to relax as Tom chuckled softly.

"Agnes Jonsdottir would not have been so foolish as to love a man who spent his life opening veins, mouths, legs." Only a few more lines and I started fading again. Lost to Toms smooth voice. Why is it that my body is getting hot from him reading the novel? Not in any way shape or form is this something to get hot and bothered over. Shuffling myself Tom moved his fingers to the side of my neck. I almost shivered. The power his hands have over me, those long fingers. Biting my lip it seemed my body wasn't going to let me sleep. Soft circles around my neck with his index finger were sending zaps of light pleasure through me. Why now?

Tom believed this was soothing me. Far from it, a whole other world from it. The moment his hand ventured down to my collar bone a soft whimper creeped out. Tom's hand stopped. Although he never paused I knew Tom noticed my position. I could imagine the smirk creeping it's way to his soft lips as he would glance down to see my hardened nipples through the thin clothing I wore. Tom noticed now the goosebumps covering my skin. Slow torture began. His fingers slipped under my shirt at a slow pace as Tom continued his beautiful symphony of words. Inching his way down to the curve of my breast. Rubbing his fingers along the exposed mound for a moment before finding his way to my erect nipple. Biting my lip at the contact, Tom teased me further by circling it with his thumb, I could almost hear him chuckle. Tweaking the sensitive skin I'd forgotten what he was reading and realized Tom had stopped speaking altogether.
I let out a moan and Tom bent down to my ear.

"Darling dearest have you gotten wound up in something?"

"Sorry." It came out as a short breath and to make this all worse he kissed the shell of my ear.

"Whatever for? What's troubling you? I'd gladly help out." This game he's playing. It's sweet torture, something I hope never goes away.

"Y-Your voice... When you were...." All were gasps of air as he pinched a little harder. Pleasure shot straight down making my legs squeeze tight together.