Part 14|Love|Smut

Eight times. Eight of them. I was so close every time to an orgasm that I didn't care at this point if my clothes got soaked. That was until we had to walk to the elevator in the hotel. A few people looked our way but I was used to this because of Chris.

"Almost there love." He breathed out as we were both looking ahead at the elevator. He used his card and it went right up. Express elevator it would seem. "I don't know how much time we have before someone comes knocking on the door," Tom spoke putting a hand to my lower back guiding us down the hallway. I was almost stumbling with each step.

"Are you saying I have to wait?" I panted rubbing my thighs together making Tom chuckle while opening the door.

"Oh no, you'll get your release. A nice big one-two." He shut the door behind him. "Take off your pants." Slipping off my shoes then pants tom licked his lips. Taking off my coat because the room was quite warm it wasn't long before I was brought against the wall with Tom in-between my legs.

"T-Tom." Stuttering this out he flicked his tongue over my clit. "Yes, that's so good." Gasping one hand went to the wall to steady myself and the other tugged on his hair. Tom groaned pulling a leg over his shoulder my hips rolled with his tongue and he groaned once more. Oh my God, I'm riding his tongue. A finger slipped inside of me, then two, then three. Moaning louder they dove in hard and fast while his tongue worked on my clit. "Tom I'm so close. I need you so badly." It took all his strength not to stop and fuck me into the wall, I could tell that much but instead brought me to an orgasm. My body shook for a moment. Tom removed his fingers and cupped me with his mouth as I squirted harshly hearing him swallow twice before me body stopped shaking.
"Oh my God....." My body slid down the wall with Tom smirking as I was limp in front of him.

"You taste so sweet. Like honey." My eyes were shut but I hummed in response. My breathing was still wrapped and Tom moved a few hairs from my face with a soft smile. " You should probably freshen up. I don't want anyone coming to the door seeing you like this." Nodding limply he chuckled.

"Just a moment." Breathing this out Tom kissed along my jaw. Letting out a relaxed sigh I leant forward wrapping my arms around his shoulders shutting my eyes. "I just want to stay like this." Murmuring this out Tom kissed my forehead. There was a knock on the door and I sighed. "I'll just go to the bathroom." Grabbing my pants and underwear I went to the bathroom before Tom opened the door. Not paying attention to what was said I pulled up my pants and turned on the tap plus flushed the toilet. Tom and Chris were talking.

"Hey, Chris." I smiled grabbing my coat and shoes.

"Take away in my room." He said and I laughed.

"Just like 2012." He laughed at that grabbing my shoulder.

"(Y/n) here found out her boyfriend cheated on her and came to the hotel room I was staying at, we ate pizza and chips all night." I pouted before smiling.

"Don't go into detail about our horrible eating habits." The three of us went to the next floor up to Chris's room. Tessa and Mark were there already chatting away.

"Yay, you fetched them." Tessa cheered raising a glass in the air. There was food already here that Chris must have ordered up before they got back.

"Chris I thought you weren't drinking," I asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, but it's for you." Sighing I smiled as he poured me a glass.

"Looks like you're drinking for all of us." Mark said as I sipped the sparkling wine.

"Don't think I could drink four glasses without forgetting who I am." Chris poured more into my glass with a laugh until I stopped him. "Hey calm down."

....

I was tipsy, maybe even drunk. It was hard to tell at this point. Although it was to the point I just wanted to sleep so I guess I'm drunk.

"I think it's time for bed," Tom said to me and I frowned wriggling out of his grip.
Chris was dosed off on a chair near me. Tessa and Mark left about ten minutes ago. Now Tom just needed to get me to bed.

"Nooo. I'm comfy." He persisted looping an arm around me picking me up. My face went into the crook of his neck at he carried me out of Chris's room. "You smell so nice." Humming this out Tom didn't say anything taking me to the elevator. "And you make me feel amazing." Kissing his neck Tom he let out a relaxed sigh.

"I always thought you'd be a talkative drunk," Tom murmured to himself and I smiled against his neck. He walked us to his room and shut the door behind us.

"Nope," I spoke bopping his nose. Tom chuckled softly sitting me down on the bed. "Mmm, I want to wear your shirt." Tugging off my sweater and kicking off my shoes I yawned flopping backwards Tom stared down at me biting his lip. Fumbling with my pants I lost sight of Tom for a moment struggling to take off my pants.
"Stupid bloody pants." Huffing this out Tom was back again and pulled off my jeans with ease.

"Sit up for me love." Groaning I rolled myself up and he unclipped my bra he pulled up the sleeves starting buttoning up the shirt.

"I'm so tired Tom." I breathed against his chest. "Can I sleep yet?" He kissed the side of my head still buttoning up the shirt from the odd angle.

"In a minute love. I'm almost finished." Humming in response I saw he finished and turned myself around hugging him.

"I love you." Basically moaning this as my chest hit against his. Tom didn't say anything for a moment moving me to the covers of the bed.

"You drank a little too much." He breathed out but I grabbed onto his shirt before he could leave.

"No, I really do. I.... I mean it." My mind fogged more as I started falling asleep. Yawning I let go of him and I was gone.