Part 30|Will you|smut

January went by quickly. I spent most of the time at Toms place so he would come home to a cooked meal, knowing how tired he always was getting home from work I felt guilty not being around.

I was working also but at the moment was working with a small business so fewer hours were needed. But today while I just began getting things ready to cook the front door opened.

"you're home early," I said out and heard the door shut down the hall followed by the keys rattling.

"Thought I'd come home early. So we could go out for dinner." He came into few and saw the ingredients placed out in front of me. "sorry love. Perhaps I should have texted you before driving home." I smiled shaking my head.

"no this is a nice surprise. I'll just clean this up." before I could get started Tom took hold of my hand.

"Let me. You get ready." cleaning my hands on the apron around my waist I untied it kissing Toms cheek.

" I won't belong." already having some makeup on I did little touch-ups and in five minutes went to get changed. Not having a whole bunch here I put something simple together. That's when I heard a crash in the kitchen. "Tom are you alright?" I called out filling with the earring while walking out.

"Yeah, I'm fine... I suppose." I gasped holding in a laugh see that the flour in the glass jar had fallen making a cloud of powder fill the kitchen.

"How did you manage that?" I laughed moving to grab the broom just under the counter.

"It just kinda slipped." I just started making out Toms figure when I saw the state of his clothes.

"Tom." covering my mouth with a hand while the other fanned the air to see his front covered in flour. I starting laughing until tears started rolling down my cheeks. " let's get out out of the dust cloud." I giggled grabbing his hand seeing the flour all over his shirt and pants. Wiping his cheeks of the flour I saw a slightly sad expression on his face.

"Tom, are you ok? It's fine we can clean the kitchen." Tom took hold of both my hands.

"I'm fine really. Just a little nervous is all." Tilting my head to the side slightly confused I could tell Tom got flustered although he was trying to hide it.

"Nervous? Is it work?" Gently tugging up his shirt to clean him Tom let out a sigh.

"There's no excuse that I would say so explain what happened."

"Well I would have excepted butterfingers but no there's definitely nothing now." With his shirt off I shook it into the pile of flour already on the floor.

"I was going to ask you at dinner if." He pulsed for a moment and bit his lip. Stopping what I was doing to give Tom my full attention he cleared his throat. "If you wanted to move in with me... Among other things." The whisper at the end made me smile. Leaning forward I kissed him, he let out a relaxed sigh as our lips stayed together for just under a minute.

"I was thinking the same thing." Tom smiled kissing me again smiling like an idiot, but so was i. "Maybe you should change. We can talk about the other things over dinner." Tom went into the bedroom while I started sweeping up all the flour and glass on the floor. Was he really so nervous to ask about us moving in together? I've been staying over most nights anyway. I'd gotten rid of all the glass and got out the vacuum to finish it up Tom came out of the room fixing his sleeves.

"I can finish this up." I looked up and Tom chuckled. "You might need to dust off." Not fighting I blushed slightly as Tom brushed his thumb across my cheek.

"Ok." Going outside to swipe down on my clothes and hands. Tom opened the sliding door. He cleaned quickly.

"Ready to go love?" He came over grabbing my hand and took us out to dinner.