part 22|Missing you|

I never knew how much I could miss one person. Work was helping, although not being able to say anything to anyone else I'm designing for an upcoming fashion exhibition.

"What font were we using again?" My assistant Harley said typing away on the computer.

"There's a list of fonts on uhh...." Looking around the papers on the large desk we were on. "Here." She giggled taking the paper and went on with the email.

"You're more distracted than yesterday." Shaking my head I went back to the document. I had to look twice at the time.

"Oh shit it's 2 already we need..."

"Lunch ladies." Ryan came walking into the room, one of the designers for the exhibition. He wanted to help set a vision for the whole thing and is actually helping quite a bit. He had two toasted sandwiches and teas setting them down. "I was on the longest call, this is to apologize." We had a ten-minute break. Mostly about work, I'd already talked to Harley about Tom and not mentioning him too much while we're working, she knows more then most how my brain will just explode if he's mentioned while we're working.

...

"So the meetings tomorrow right?" Harley said spinning around back to her computer while we were packing up for the night.

"After two. You sent the email right?" She nodded and in ten minutes we left the building complex.

"We can come in late tomorrow. 10 ish."

"Thank the Lord. I'm so tired of getting everything ready." We parted ways going home for the night. What time is it in Queensland? It's 6 here so... Around 9. I wonder if Tom has the day off? I'd walked home in about fifteen minutes, sitting around all day sucks so I force myself to walk to and from work. Luckily for me, the office isn't far. Eating leftovers from last night's meal I heard my phone go off just as I was doing the dishes.

'good evening love.' Toms husky voice rang out. Mmm, he's so sexy, how long has it been? Five days or six? It's all merging together really.

"And good morning to you. Not on set today?" I asked and I knew he was smiling. Wiping the soapy water from my hands I walked towards the bedroom.

'No not today. It's not as fun without you around.' I giggled sitting down on the bed.

"I've been more dazed lately without you around. But it could always be because I got lady flow earlier in the week." Breathing this out I realized what I'd said starting to feel embarrassed. Shit, why would I just blurt that out!

'Doesn't sound like fun. Have you taken any medication? My sister's always felt better after that.' humming I went to the bathroom looking for some.

"I used the rest I had earlier today. A shower will do the trick." It was Toms turn to hum. "Thinking about me having a shower?" I giggled hearing Tom sigh.

'Maybe. Could I get a virtual tour of the apartment?'

"I'll get my laptop up now."

The smile on his face once the video call started made my heart melt. Toms just so perfect I can't describe how much it warms my heart to just sitting here and talk with him.

'it's lovely to see your face again. Beautiful as always.' giggling while blushing a small amount I noticed he was in his hotel bedroom.

"I could say the same to you. Oh, right, the tour." Picking up the computer and going to the front door I then spun it around. "So here's the front room that leads to the dining room and living room."

I'd shown him around. The apartment isn't that big, quite open-spaced apart from the bedroom with connected bathroom but Tom seemed happy enough.

....

Another four days have gone by. I was spending the day with Tammy going shopping, although it was all me trying on clothes.

"Come on can't you find something sexier than that?" She whined at me coming out in a strapless dress. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What do you mean. I think it looks fine." She frowned crossing her arms over her pregnant belly.

"That's something grandma Edith would wear." I laughed at her making a grossed-out face.

"Out of the two of us which one is a designer?"

"And which one is married. I know my way around sexy dresses. Go for a red one." Snatching the dress from her hands I changed. Tammy does have a good eye for clothing but I don't think Tom cares all that much about what I wear. I'm sure he'd want me out of it anyway. The thought of that made my knees weak.
"Come on we don't have all day."

"Who's 'we'?" I asked and she scoffed.

"The baby of course. Now strut your stuff." She's always one to over exaggerate, not sure how but we managed to get to this store after I brought some sexy underwear which I'm wearing now. Toms not coming back until next week. We spent the whole day like this until David called saying Tammy should rest at home. She was annoyed obviously but we both got a ride home. Waving goodbye to Tammy I went on the walk up to my apartment with bags all around me. It's like I shopped for the both of us. Sighing once getting upstairs I flopped everything onto the couch ready to do the same thing, maybe takeaway tonight? I'm not working tomorrow either so asleep in is needed. There was a knock on the door which was strange, only the Landy lady, Tammy who has a key and Harley can get up here. They know the code to the floor. Maybe the landlady. Shrugging my shoulders I opened the door and there standing in front of me looking slightly tired was Thomas Hiddleston.

"Tom... What are you doing her....." The bag he held dropped to the floor as he cupped my face kissing me.