CHAPTER 56

Chapter Fifty-six

"Is this for fucking real?" I glared at Chanel in disbelief. We just went inside a large room that is full of metallic things and advanced-technology that are new in my eyes.

She just nodded twice, postulating that I need to get inside a big rectangular capsule that will send an electrifying pulse to my body which would pack myself into Benjamin Carson. Afterwards, I would enter a portal where I could transfer myself to an alternate world in which her story takes place.

She began pressing numbers on the metal numeric lock attached to the door of the gigantic capsule. The lock made a sharp sound, indicating that it finally got unlocked.

"Is that a capsule for life experiment or fucking whatever?"

"Nope, you can be sent in Oneirataxia in an instant but only Ma'am Belen can do that with the memory gear you need as a character. So here's the capsule for you because she's out again nowhere."

What the fuck was she saying? I saw those kinds of capsules in a science documentary. Are they going to experiment with my body?

Well, that doesn't sound so bad.

My existence is useless and purposeless anyway, why not contribute it to science or whatever the fuck they call it. Belenda and Chanel might be scamming me but should I care more about it right now? I am already here. Nagpauto na ako kanina pa.

Plus, I've already seen Ash closely. That would be enough before I freeze or die. At least, I saw her for the last time. At least, my brain is filled with the memory of her in my last remaining minutes. At least, I will die with no violence or suicide involved.

But I was wrong.

Because I didn't get scammed at all.

Fuck, fuck! She's here! She's here in our table. Kailan pa siya dumating dito? My heart is in chaos as I looked at her. Ash is here for real!

Just as I thought, a strong urge to talk something pushes me.

"Who is she?" That came out from my mouth. The fucking Fantasia system has taken control over me in words and actions. Strong forces are pushing me to do and talk anything in regards to the situation. And now, as Benjamin Carson, I didn't know her yet.

My heart was pounding so bad. I didn't expect this night to happen.

"A-ah, Sir Benjamin, she's the substitute of Madam Chua-" A woman said but there's this urge again to cut her sentence off.

"Where is she?" I asked, my eyes fixated to Ash. She looked nervous when she returned my vigorous stare. I didn't mean to look at her that way, nagpapadala lang ako sa anong kinokontrol sa akin. Damn, I'm nervous as well!

She said something I didn't bother to grasp anymore, I was just too engrossed into staring at her facial features. What stood out the most for me is her round-shaped eyes that are very inviting and luminous.

But in a snap, she hurriedly ran away from us. What happened?

With the strong force controlling me, I tussled it off and followed after her. I ran swiftly until I caught her arm. We were both saying something I couldn't understand but she suddenly passed out. I got panicked and didn't know what to do next. Something urged me to leave her but I fought the urge again with all my might. Heck, I couldn't stand leaving her here.

Fuck this.

I carried her up and walked to where my car was parked.

Just fuck, oh fuck! I couldn't think straight. She smells hella good for goddamn sake!