CHAPTER 60

Chapter Sixty

My body was paralyzed. I felt my eyes burning from tears as different scenarios played in my mind. It was full of determination and passion as a young maiden until it reached my victorious present times. My running thoughts never excluded Zion— from how we started in Oneirataxia until how we end up in the real-world setting. It made me burst my tears more.

They say that when you encounter near-to-death experience, happy memories will flood your thoughts. And it's what happening to me now.

Am I going to die?

But I don't want to. I still have dreams to reach with Zion.

Just before Loreen could crash my body, a big car appeared--- hitting her car as they meet in the center of the intersection. I stumbled on my feet when a banging of metal created a deafening noise. Even with my shocked body, I forcedly opened my eyes to witness what had just happened.

Loreen's car windows are shattered. Pieces of glasses showered on the ground. The steel was deadly crashed. The car itself was jammed to the concrete exterior of the building.

Parang hindi pa nakuntento ang bumangga at bumuwelo pa ito paatras para muling banggain ang sasakyan ni Loreen. Oh gosh, I just realized it is Zion's car! He was being deadly!

Nang lumabas siya ay doon lang dumubog ang mga tao. Chanel and Anne ran towards me and hugged me in concern, but they immediately softened their embrace when they notice some pieces of glass penetrated my skin.

They are both in tears now. People around are taking videos and pictures. I could also hear the sirens and corns of police cars approaching.

Anne pulled me up slowly, assisting me to stand.

"I am so sorry, Ash! We were too late!" Chanel was crying; guilty and mad.

"Z-zion," That's what I could say. My voice was too weak.

I wanted to see Zion but people are blocking my view. Napapaatras pa kami dahil sa kanila.

"Putangina, tabi!" Yma yelled and pushed away some of the people in front of us.

Ryan was trying to stop her but she didn't budge. Tumabi naman ang iilan nang makita ako sa likuran. Chanel and Anne held both of my arms as we walked nearer. They are careful not to touch the harmed part.

I saw Liam blocking Zion but the latter managed to escape from his hold. Zion rushed to Loreen and dragged her out of her poor car. She's wounded and messy but he seemed not to care at all.

"Yma!" Ryan shouted. He sounded restrained and annoyed.

I searched for Yma and saw her running to Zion. She was trying to steal Loreen from him.

"Gago ka ba? Ako na riyan! Babae sa babae, puntahan mo muna si Ash!" Gigil na gigil ang boses ni Yma.

Mukhang natauhan naman si Zion nang marinig ang pangalan ko at agad na hinanap ako ng mga mata niya. Chanel waved so he could see us easily.

"Ryan, stop Yma!" Anne said nervously. But Ryan was already too late to stop her.

Yma was already punching Loreen in the face! Oh my gosh! Policemen were trying to drag her away, pero dahil sinasabunutan din ni Yma si Loreen ay nadadala rin ito sa mga hila ng mga pulis.