Chapter 3 : Discovery Part 2

Our class has finished...

So, we together go to Alp house to learn how to use life elements. I already told my parents I was going to Alp's home to study together, but didn't tell them we were gonna learn how to use magic. As expected, Alp looked very impatient waiting for the opportunity to learn magic.

As we enter Alp house, I knelt toward a photograph and prayed to Alp's father and mother. Tell them I will continue to be a best friend for Alp so don't worry.

I finished greeting Alp parents; we went to the Alp room. Soon when we entered his room, "Ugh!" A pungent smell directly piercing my nose made me pinch my nose with my fingers and I saw there were leftover pizza and dirty clothes all around on his floor.

How can he endure in a room like this?

I looked at Alp, and he gave me an innocent face. "This was better than before!"

"What the-?" My sacred words come out naturally. We cannot learn magic in a room like this! So, we cleaned the Alp room, and it took around an hour to finish cleaning all this mess.

Finally, we have already completed our mission, but it took more time than I expected.

We started calling Manes and Indra to come out of our bodies. I just think we should call them two to help us clean the Alp room before. They already know the Alp room situation and choose to not come out of our body.

Alp and I sat on the floor, preparing to listen to explanations.

"Each spirit has its own life element that they can use. The life element being categorized by two words. First, the base life element and the second are the unique life element. It divides the base element into Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, electricity, light, and dark. For the unique life element being special, because there are few spirits that can have its own unique life element. For our case, I can use base life element lightning; it's superior to electricity, and my unique life element is the storm, so if my master can master it, then he can call a storm. And so, for Manes, he can use the base life element of darkness superior to the dark base life element and his unique life element is shadow. Well, all high spirits have their own unique element."

Indra explains the basics while pacing the room. It feels like we listen to our teacher that makes the atmosphere here look like I am in the classroom.

Alp seems very exciting until he takes his notebook and writes everything that Indra has explained.

"But!" Indra was the last hard step that made us both immediately pay close attention to Indra. "I must warn you both, that you must not use life elements often at the same time! Because when we use life elements, we use some of our soul energy to materialize it. If you use life elements until your soul energy is empty, you will immediately die!" Indra warned us with a serious expression.

After that warning, we now learn how to use life elements, for Alp learns to use base life element lightning. And I learn how to use base element darkness.

The first step, we learn how to use our soul energy and materialize it into magic elements. In this first step, we already struggle. It takes three days to understand and materialize our first magic.

We train again until we can use our magic freely.