Chapter 3 : Discovery Part 1

It's hard to believe, I missed a huge opportunity that could make my life feel like heaven.

Alp dragged me toward the school rooftop, grabbing my neck shirt by force, while my butt was still laying on the floor, making it eroded away.

Before being forcibly dragged by Alp, Lynn invited me to have lunch together. Make me feel this the happiest event of all my life.

"Damn you, Alp!" Showing my fist to him, wishing he was still in the hospital.

"Stop being like a child! I was told by Indra to call you; it seems he has something to tell us both."

While my body was still being dragged by him, my soul still crying wanted to have more time with Lynn.

Finally, I arrive at the school rooftop full of regret. It looks like Indra is with Manes waiting for us. What do they both want to tell Alp and me?

"Thanks for coming! I call you Mort, because Manes seems to forget to teach you something very important." Indra stared at Manes with a gaze that made Manes face escape his gaze.

"As you already know, Holders can summon weapons base from their spirits, we call it spirit weapon. They can be used to defeat Noes. But it's still not enough if you meet a stronger Noes... Therefore, Manes and I will teach each of you how to use the life element." Indra explained as he walked back and forth.

"Life element?" Alp asks with a confusing face.

Manes nodded. "Yes... as your people always call 'Magic'!"

From what had happened, the word 'Magic' that usually exists in fantasy books, no longer surprised both of us.

"Mort!" Alp face approached my face. "Can I use magic?" He puts his hands on my shoulders and shakes my body. "Mort... Mort... Are we gonna learn how to use magic?"

Alp seems very exciting when we're gonna learn how to practice magic or life elements.

I'm pushing Alp head away from my face. "Yeah, Yeah... I know, I know..."

"I will teach my lord and Indra will teach Alphonso. Alright!" Manes emitted a black aura into his hand. "Shall we start now?"

"Yes!!!" Alp shouted as he was very excited to learn magic.

"No!!!" I immediately interrupted his excitement. Alp wanted to learn how to use life elements. "We still have class after this! Manes, the lesson of magic will have to wait until we finish our school hours."

Disappointing shows on his face that make me think. 'You deserve it!' trying to interfere with my time with Lynn.

Manes bowing. "Alright! If you say so, my lord." Manes and Indra enter our body. This sensation is like before being pushed by high-pressure water.

I looked at Alp. It seemed like he was going to throw up, maybe because this was the first time Indra had entered his body.

Well, I can't blame him; I still can't get used to it as well ...

"Alright, let's go back pals..." I pat my left hand on his back and take him back to the class.

As soon as we have almost arrived at our class, Alp feels like he wants to throw up, so he immediately runs toward the boy's toilet. I follow him to the toilet and see him puke all his food, it's disgusting, why am I watching this? I help him relieve by patting his back.

Alp finishes his puke; the bell is ringing, so we go to our class by running.