Chapter 8 : Protection Part 4

"Yes, they're all fine," I answered Alp's concern for my family.

The vehicle was shaking violently, because we had entered the only route full of rocks towards the forest area of ​​West Fraun city, where there was the main military headquarters that not just anyone could enter.

After a few minutes of entering this forest, the vehicles stopped shaking. The road that we pass is already paved. Looking at the front of the vehicle, there is a bright light in the middle of the two parallel trees.

We have come to the light. Iron fences surrounded the enormous field, in which hundreds of soldiers were training or on guard. We saw quite a lot of various kinds of combat cars that were coming out of the gate of their headquarters, driven by soldiers full of weapons. They seemed to head somewhere for battle. "Did a crack appear somewhere again?"

The vehicles we drive enter after they have all left the gate. After we entered through the gates, our vehicles were still turning deep inside their base. I don't know why they turned around for so long, but after arriving, I know why they did it. They were waiting for the other troops to come out.

Our vehicle stops with the vehicle following behind us. We get off the vehicle and immediately feel the gust of fresh air. One soldier was coming towards us, stood up straight in our respect and spoke. "This way!" We silently follow the soldier.

He leads us to someone who may be higher in position than him, who is waiting for us in a one-story white building that is shaped like a cube. There is only one door and a window.

We enter the building. The soldier knocked on the door and said. "I have brought them, sir!"

The person who was waiting for us in the room turned out to be the person who told us to explain everything while in the Aquaria area. So, he is in charge of the army headquarters in this city of Fraun. After I looked carefully, the badge if I remember correctly, he was a commando.

The commando got up from his seat. "Good work! You can leave now!" The soldiers who escorted us immediately left the room.

"Please, have a seat!" The commando offered. There was a long table in the middle that seemed to be used for meetings. There are two people who seem our age are sitting there. They were both male. One seemed to be quiet, and the other looked very cheerful.

We sat in the place on offer where I faced the man who looked quiet. I remember that I was like that, not socializing too much with anyone until I became best friends with Alp.

The commando began to sit on the chair in the middle. "Thank you for your time coming here. My name is Kenneth Bullock, I'm the commando of this military base in this Fraun city." He folds her arms. "Now, can you guys explain everything to me, what has happened?" Mr. Kenneth glaring at us, waiting for explanation whatever we knew about this incident.

"Then, let me explain everything we knew." So I started explaining everything I knew about spirits, Noes, holders and dimensional cracks. Alp helps me explain too. I am also telling the cause of the incident that has happened to a person who is nearly sixteen years old.

"Hah..." Mr. Kenneth pinched his own nose, looking like he was trying to accept all my explanations. "I still can't believe this!"

"Oh, so the two of us called the holder too?" The boy who is sitting next to the quiet one spoke while crossing his arms behind his head.

"Oh, by the way my name is Ethan Addis," He cheerfully introduced himself. "And this is my friend Rafael Vals," His quiet friend just nodded and said nothing, just stay silent.

Does he not know that he is in the call holder? Why can they not know about themselves, wouldn't their spirit explain to their holders anything before? My confusion led me to question them. "Can I speak with your spirit?"

Listening to my question, their faces looked like they were shocked. Ethan immediately stood up with his hands supporting his body and his face closer to mine, asking. "Eh! Can you talk with them?!"