Chapter 3 : Discovery Part 5

Mort Krueger POV:

We got back to Alp house and finished eating our food. We will not practice today because most of our soul energy has drained a lot. Instead, Alp talks about his feelings for the woman who saved me.

The conversation lasted into the night.

In the middle of our conversation, Suddenly I get a phone call from my mother. "Please listen quietly, your little sister got an accident,"

Shocked by the news that my mother told me that Emily had been in the hospital because of drowning at the school pool.

The accident happened this morning, but both my parents were not telling me because the doctor stated that Emily is fine, and she already went home.

This is strange!

Tomorrow is Emily's sixteenth birthday, but it caught her in an accident before her sixteenth birthday.

This pattern was almost the same when I was about to enter my sixteenth birthday. I was in an accident and met with Manes, and Alp also experienced the same thing where he met with Indra.

This is not a coincidence; it must have something to do with Spirit and Noes. I need to confirm this!

"What wrong Mort, is there something wrong?" Alp asks curiously about what happened when I was on the phone.

I turn off my smartphone. "Yeah, Emily drowned at the school pool this morning."

"What? Is she okay? Are you not going to the hospital to see your sister?" Alp shocked hearing that my little sister got in an accident. He looked anxious after hearing the news that my sister had an accident.

Putting my smartphone in my pants pocket. "She is fine now, she already got home."

I immediately stared at Manes and Indra with serious expressions. "Do you both know something about this?!" Alp looks confused by what is happening.

"This is no coincidence of an accident that has happened to me, Alp, or Emily just before our sixteenth birthday." I sharpened my gaze. "Tell me everything you know!"

Manes and Indra said nothing, but after a few seconds of silence, they talked.

"As you said my lord, this is not a coincidence. We intend not talking about this, but it seems inevitable." Manes agreed with my opinion.

"We high spirits have discussed this to help people in this world not to perish. The high spirit of time has a prophecy that many Spirits and Noes will come to your world, that happens because the high spirit of space could not fix the many-dimensional cracks. We want to help humans in this world but, because we cannot disturb anything in this world physically, that's why we started looking for people to be holders and started making rules. The first one is we may not share the personal information of other holders, the second one is whatever the decision of our master, we must respect it." Indra finally began explaining the reason this incident occurred.

"But why should a person who is almost sixteen years' experience this?" Alp started asking a question.

"We don't just randomly choose anyone to be our holder. Not everyone can hold the strength of our souls, so for people who cannot hold their souls from the spirit that enters them, that person will die together with the spirit that enters them. So, overcoming this problem there is only one solution, which is looking for people who are almost sixteen years old where the person is in excellent condition and struggling to receive souls from the spirit."

Manes explained the reason people who are almost sixteen years of age have to experience this with a voice like no other choice.

"So, from your explanation, my sister has also become a holder?" I draw conclusions.

Manes nodded. "Yes, and it is possible that the spirit that entered it is also high spirit, the same as you guys."

All of this makes sense, from the accident that happened to the first Noes I fought. This happened because the high spirit of space could not repair the amount of dimensional damage.

I have always felt this will not end just like that.

I don't know what the bad thing is going to happen. Let's just think about this later. I have to go home first to see Emily's condition, even though mom says she's fine, I'm still worried.

I took my bag and carried it. "I need to go back home!"

"Of course!" Alp seemed to understand that I still worried about my sister. He accompanied me out of his house.

When we open the door to Alp's home, the four of us are shocked by the sightings we see in the city.

Hundreds of dimensional cracks scattered everywhere in the Fraun City sky.

What is happening?

This sighting made another question come to mind.

Will this world change?