Chapter 6 : Aquaria Part 4

I stood up, gave her my right hand to help her up. "Let's get out of here first, I will explain it on the way..." While on the way walking through the side road of these rides, I explained everything to Lynn,

At the beginning, I explained the causes of what made every sixteen years old person involved in an accident.

I explained about Holder to her, which made me confused whether we considered Lynn a holder. She doesn't possess any spirit in her, probably she's not a holder. But back to the primary problem, how can Lynn see Noes.

I also explained about the creature we encountered called Noes and also about spirit. She believes on Noes because she previously sees one, but she still didn't seem to believe in the spirit yet, so I called Manes out, but she didn't seem to be able to see Manes, maybe because Manes whole black body added with the darkness in this tunnel, making her can't see Manes on this place.

"Still very hard to believe, but thank you for helping me," her head turned away from me and stated something in a low-pitched voice. "You... also look cool back there..."

My face felt flushed listening to what she said. "Eh, what did you just say?" I listened to what she said, but because I wanted to make sure what she said was the same with what I heard.

Her face turned red. "Nothing! Just forget what I just said!" She pushed my face with her hand, so I couldn't see her blushing face.

I won't forget what she said earlier! I will frame it in my heart, including the blushing face I just saw.

After a few minutes of walking, we left this attraction. As I assumed, the officer asked why we got out of the vehicle on foot, not by boat. We said that on the way when it broke, so we fell in the water.

The officer apologized to us, even though it was not their fault but Noes's fault.

Lynn and I returned to pick up our things that left in the locker earlier.

"That ride made us wet, huh..." She said, wringing the bottom shirt.

"Yeah... I'm all we-" My nose exploded bleeding looking at Lynn.

Lynn's clothes look wet because we fell into the water earlier, I only just realized that, because I didn't see her clothes in the tunnel's darkness.

I covered my nose with my hand and turned away from her, so she didn't notice that I was having a nosebleed.

I right now took my jacket from my bag and gave it to Lynn. "H-Here! You will get cold..."

"Ah, thank you! How about you?" She took my jacket and asked me because she saw my own clothes were wet too.

"I'm fine... don't worry." said it where my head still turned away from her.

"Okay then, I'll return it later..." She put on my jacket, covering her soaked clothes.

After she had finished putting on my jacket, I could turn around and look at her again. Even though she has put on my jacket, I still can't see her. My face feels flushed.

"Mort," She pulled my clothes, "Something moving in my bag..." While pointing her finger towards the floor where her bag was.

I looked at her bag and looked at something moving inside her bag. I grabbed a pen and tried to use it to peek at what was in Lynn's bag.

"Pi~,"

A sound came out of her bag, meaning there was something in her bag. What's hiding in her bag? Is it a rat? Because I got inquisitive about what was inside her bag, I opened the bag.