Chapter 5 : Mission Part 3

If Egy's high spirit of space still needed a long time to get his condition better, I have to practice more so that if I meet a strong Noes like the enormous Noes that first time I saw before, I can beat it.

Later, when I get home from school, I will ask Manes to teach me again. Basic life energy that I just know is 'Darkness' the ability to make a dark space around the enemy and 'Darkmate' is the ability to envelop objects with darkness life elements which can strengthen the strength and resistance of these objects.

For the unique life element, only 'Shadow Walk' has the ability that makes me dive into my shadow, using it to move towards the enemy without being easily caught. But this skill has a weakness, that is if my shadow is found and attacked while I'm still in my shadow, then I get the double damage. Also, it uses much of my soul energy.

Is there a way to get more soul energy, so I can use as many life elements as I want? I'm also remembering last night when I was on my way home, I lacked soul energy when I fought many Noes on the way.

Yeah! I need to increase my soul energy, hopefully there is a way.

I just realized I only see very few students in this school today. Maybe some of them were caught by an accident because of the dimensional crack last night.

My classmate is an average age of students is fifteen to sixteen years. So, it will involve many of them in the world, like I experienced as holders.

After me and Alp got to our class, as I expected, only half the students were present today.

My main sight is in the area around my seat. Thank goodness Lynn is okay! It's a shame I still don't know when her birthday is. I hope tomorrow is not her birthday.

AHH!!! The actual angel is Lynn, she is beautiful as always. Her smile, her laugh, and all her expressions make her exquisite.

She is also very nice to other people, which makes me jealous. I want her to do that just for me. I know this is selfish, but this is my deepest desire.

Alp smirk at me. "... You also brought out your perverted face, Mort!"

"... I don't want to be told by you!" I said.

I still need courage to just sit in my seat. Should I say something to her or say good morning to Lynn?

Seeing her talking to her friend made it more difficult for me to get the words in my mouth for her.

After a few seconds of thinking, the bell rang, Alp and I went straight to our seats, I finally missed my chance and said nothing to Lynn. Sit without saying a word, waiting for lessons to start.

Just getting one word out to Lynn was hard for me, harder than fighting dozens of Noes. Why is it so hard to get one word out for her to hear?

In the end, I didn't speak to Lynn at all until lunchtime came.