baby hood

in which you are pregnant and go to michaels for a little dinner hang out type thing :)
1110 words

-

cal was walking duke while you were inside getting ready to head over to michael's house for dinner.

"i'm back, you about ready?" cal asked coming into your shared bedroom. duke came in behind him and immediately went to you. with you being pregnant, duke has been, more than usual, loving and protective. you absolutely adored it.

"just about, does this look okay?" asked looking in the full length mirror. you decided on this matching emerald green long sleeve shirt that was cropped and the matching skirt that met the bottom of your shirt. the skirt went probably 5 inches past your knees. your hair was up in a bun on top of your head and you had your favorite hoops in. your face was makeup free and you had white nike air forces on.

"you look gorgeous hun." he said admiring your growing belly. since you were nearing the start of your second trimester, your belly had truly grown.

"are you sure?" you tilted your head and turned to the side seeing your baby bump.

"always." he said coming behind you and holding your bump. he kissed the side of your head and you smiled.

"thank you. now let's go, we're going to be late." you said grabbing your purse from the bed.

"your shoes are untied." cal said as you were about to walk out.

"tie them please?" you asked shaking the one shoe toward him.

"can you put your leg up?" he asked patting his leg. you nodded and place your shoe on his thigh. he tied both shoes quickly and you kissed him in thanks.

you both walked out toward the door to the garage, duke walking close behind.

"we'll be back later on duke!" you smiled and pet him as he looked at you both.

cal opened the car door for you and you got in. he went to his side of his range rover and started the car. the radio played softly as he pulled out of your home. driving the short 10 minutes to michael's, you were texting the girls.

the gals
si
y/n! wya we miss you!

you
we just left the house! i miss you guys too!

crys
get here soon mikey misses cal

you and cal had been in your hometown the past two weeks visiting your family.

you
cal misses his boys too :( we'll be there in 5!!!

kaykay
yay! i haven't seen you in forever & i wanna see the baby bump in person!!!

si
me too!!

crys
yess!

you
aw love u guys we're here!

"who are you texting?" cal asked as he put the car in park.

"the girls." you smiled looking over at him. he smiled at you and leaned in. you held his face embracing his sweet kiss.