2

As you arrived at the usual cafe where your and Doppio's meetings would take place you saw a group of rather odd-looking men. You couldn't help it you started to inspect them, one was surely smoked a lot, the other one almost as much, the third one was pretty much clean, you couldn't understand what was going on with his neck though.

The one without much hair on his scalp was loud for sure, the green-haired one was the second loudest but more nervous than the other two, the blonde with his hair tied was the most silent of the two.

You saw more men enter into the cafe and sit next to the three others, definitely a gang.

You waited patiently for Doppio to arrive, he'd usually be a bit late but not by much, you suddenly felt a pair of eyes on you as you saw a man licking his tongue while he watched you trying not to seem obvious about it, he has purple hair and, surely interesting looking clothing.

You were taught to not play with your food but you decided to inspect him a bit closer, looking back at him with a slight playful smile before turning your head back to look outside to see if Doppio would arrive.

Melon gazed over at you again, perhaps the good looking woman was waiting on her date or something? He licked his lips again before turning his attention back at his group. "So what do we know so far from them?" Asked Risotto making sure his team was on the same page on this investigation, "They are a stand user and they are good at cooking?" Pesci said, "They eat body parts." Prosciutto added, "They most likely know human anatomy well" Formaggio added before taking a sip of his drink.

Your eyes finally met the shape of a somewhat small man entering the cafe and making his way towards you. Doppio sat down and looked at you bit anxiously before handing over the case files, you took them and flipped them open, looking through them.

"So a failed member? with no friends? quite sad." I said as I looked back at Doppio who sighed with a shaky breath, probably from speedwalking his way here, he was busy after all. "Yes, they are expected to be taken care of tonight."

Melone looked over at you again, now seeing you having company. The boy next to you didn't seem to be fit to be with you if I was a date, and he confirmed his suspicion as he saw you look through some papers from a folder.

He gently nudged Illuso who was sitting next to him and pointed his head towards you, and soon the entire gang was looking at you, watching the man leave and you take a final sip of your coffee before leaving as well with the folder in your hands. They were hitmen they knew when someone was given a folder like that, it would only mean one thing, you were on your way to kill.

"Ghiaccio and Melone, go after her and see what she does. This could be a lead."

the two men nodded before getting up and leaving the cafe.

'So a filthy drug user who had trouble with money? So it would be a simple slice n' dice and the job would be done.' I thought to myself while making my way towards the target. And of course, you felt watched so you decided to do a different route and see who exactly was following you, not turning your head around, you trusted your gut fully.

Melone and Ghiaccio were walking behind you but making sure not too close, after all, they didn't know much about you. "This is ridiculous what if it's nothing?!" whisper-yelled the blue-haired man, "I have a pretty good feeling about this," Melone said back and getting an angry grunt in response.

They were gonna find out who you were