28

"So, you're sure you don't wanna go get something to eat?" Formaggio asked as he pulled the car to the driveway, "we are already here, why would we go anywhere at this point?" You scoffed at him as you exited the car, he let out a 'dramatic' sigh as he turned off the car and got out of the vehicle as well.

As the two of you got to the front door, you could hear something going on in the living room, shouting and crying, "what in the..." Formaggio said as he opened the door and made his way inside, you followed after him, wondering if something bad might have happened.

The chaos that the two of you were seeing was truly something you haven't seen before, Prosciutto and Ghiaccio were fighting rather sloppily as Illuso was ugly crying on the floor in a fetus position, the two lovers seemed to be busy on one of the couches as Pesci was passed out on the floor, Melone laid on the floor next to the sofa where Risotto was sitting on.

He had a blank expression on his face as he watched the two of you enter the room.

You watched as Formaggio picked up an antique-looking glass bottle from the floor with some liquid in it as he made his way towards the capo, "is this whiskey or perfume?" He questioned, Melone suddenly snatched the glass bottle from his hands, drank all of the liquid, and threw the bottle away as he coughed drunkenly, "it's perfume," he stated as he sat back on the floor.

"Everyone seemed to be rather tensed up so I thought having a drink wouldn't hurt anyone." Risotto stated as he sat still on the couch, "this is some heavy blackout drinking, do we have more drinks?" Formaggio asked his capo, "in the fridge, we need to buy more after this." He stated as he motioned his head towards the direction of the kitchen, Formaggio left to find something to drink.

"HOLD ON! HOLD ON! HOLD ON!" "wait now-" "HOLD ON! HER SISTER WAS A WITCH! RIGHT AND WHAT WAS HER SISTER? A PRINCESS! THE WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST!" Prosciutto yelled at Ghiaccio, "I'm gonna stab you-" "YOU'RE GONNA LOOK AT ME AND TELL ME THAT I'M WRONG? AM I WRONG?" The blonde yelled as he turned to look around him, he held the blue-haired man by the collar of his outfit.

"It's my favorite movie-" "SHE WORE A CROWN AND CAME DOWN IN A BUBBLE." Prosciutto yelled louder as he let go of his comrade, "get educated." Ghiaccio scoffed drunkenly as he fell to the floor, "grow up! Grow up!" Prosciutto yelled as he drunkenly stomped his way out of the living room.

You looked at Risotto who didn't even bat an eye at this like he had seen it all like he's been here since the begging.

You turned to see Formaggio running into the room, "time fucking party!" he yelled as he jumped, he hit his head on the door frame and ended up falling to the floor, unconscious, that was quick for sure.

You could hear Illuso sobbing, "And then you do the 'hokey pokey' turn yourself around that's what it's all about." You heard him say as he sniffed, at this point, you were starting to walk away as you left your capo in the middle of this chaos.

You walked up the stairs as you heard more yelling coming from the living room, you took a mental note about this event, you have never seen this many drunk people, the time you played poker with them was much calmer than this, what the hell did they drink?

Risotto sat in silence as he heard Prosciutto returning into the living room, he had found more alcohol somewhere, he was glad that his men were now less tense, but this was too much even for him, but he still needed to keep an eye on them and an eye on you.

He didn't understand why, but you seemed to be on his mind quite a lot, he was glad that you haven't had the chance to discuss what happened in your room that one night, he silently prayed you would forget his foolish actions, he observed his surroundings, yes he would make the men clean this mess tomorrow, he knew they would have one hell of a hangover by then, but at least they would be sober and that was enough for him.