21

Waking up in the middle of the night because you were sweating like crazy, you turned to look around to see the two men uncomfortably close to you, silently you tried to get up without waking them. Silently, you walked away from the living room, avoiding the creaking floorboards, you needed to get some fresh air, breathing in this dusty house was the worse.

Sitting in the porch you could see the sun starting to rise, what time was it? Perhaps around 6 am, you sat there for a while listening to the sounds of nature, frogs croaking and the birds were singing, you could feel a presence looming around, "capo?" You asked as you felt his pulse, "why are you awake?" He questioned as he made his way over to you, finally coming out of his hiding place. "Woke up because I felt like I was grilled alive," you scoffed as he made his way over to you.

As Risotto stood behind you watching the sunrise from the distance, you could hear his heart beating fast again, "something on your mind?" You asked, hearing his heartbeat quicken, "are you in pain?" he asked, you glanced at him, seeing him look at your face, his expression ice cold. "No, but are you? Your heart is beating like crazy, maybe you should sit down or something," you stated as you watched him tense up.

"capo?-" you were cut off by the sounds of your comrades waking up, "WHAT THE FUCK GET OFF OF ME," Formaggio's voice could be heard from the living room, making the others wake up as well.

You glanced back at Risotto now seeing that he had vanished away from his spot, okay then.

The morning was one of the chaotic ones you've had in a while, you were going to clean up a room with Pesci before Prosciutto stopped you, he wrapped the left side of your face with a bandana and told you to not get dust on your face.

He got asked a lot of questions from his comrades but he yelled at them to get back to work with a red face, he was the right-hand man so they wouldn't dare to mess with him.

Ghiaccio had offered a cleaning rag to you as his eyes trying to look away from yours , he suddenly snapped at you for looking at him 'funny'. You watched as he quickly speed-walked away from you as he muttered something under his breath.

And now you were getting harassed by Illuso who was offering you to sit on his shoulder so you could reach higher, Formaggio came to your aid but not really, he kept insulting his comrade as he in return offered to lift you. "I'm taller than you, shit lips." Illuso glared at him, as they kept arguing you decided to go clean a different room.

The two lovers were cleaning the window in the room you had decided to go clean in to get away from the two idiots, they glanced at you before continuing with their work, you felt relief maybe now you'd be left alone to do your work now.

Now folding blankets on the back porch you could hear Prosciutto yelling inside the house again, you lifted another blanket and went to shake off any dust that would have gotten into it during the move. You felt yet another pulse, shaking the blanket calmly you tried to guess who it could be, "Melone, don't try sneaking up on me," You said as you turned around, seeing the said man a few inches away from you, "oh, you noticed me?" He joked as he watched you walk over to the wooden table where you folded up the other blankets, "are you trying to avoid cleaning?" You asked him, "no, no, I'm trying to avoid going deaf, you see Prosciutto is a perfectionist and he can see even the tiniest mistakes, and when he sees the mistakes his voice can break ear drums." He told you, "oh yeah, I was wondering about something," he said as he tugged on the bandana around your face.

"What are you doing?" You asked as you turned to glare at him, "let's see," he said as he pulled the bandana off your face, "I won't let you tie that on me again, last time you almost made me choke to death with the bandages." You told him as you watched him take off his mask, and place it on your face, "ah I was correct! We would match perfectly, we need to get you one of these," He cooed at you, "please keep that thing away from me," you said while moving your head away.

"Oh, but it would be so cute!" He laughed, "are you saying that I should cover up my nasty scar with a mask?" You questioned him not being truly serious, "oh no, that's not what I meant i-" "hey! We are going fishing, Prosciutto told us to take you with us," Ghiaccio said as he pointed at you, "come on we don't have all day, damn cannibal," he said as he turned to get back inside, closing the door behind him.

"Why are we going fishing?" You asked as you followed after the two men, "what you have never eaten fish?" Ghiaccio said as he looked at you with a glare, "so we didn't bring any food with us?" You asked, "good job sherlock, you solved the mystery, can you stop asking questions now?" He snapped at you as he turned to look ahead, "we are here," Pesci said nervously, you could see an old looking pier, were you guys going to catch fish with your bare hands? They didn't seem to have any fishing rods with them, you didn't even wanna ask them, Ghiaccio would most likely lose his damn mind.

"Okay, Pesci you know what to do, and you," Ghiaccio said as he pointed at you, "once the fish gets up from the water I want you to use your stand to slice it so the head comes off along with the spine, so the spine drags the insides out as well and so we can get this done faster." He said in a commanding voice, you only nodded as you turned to look at Pesci who was taking out a fishing rod from his palm.

"Beach boy!" He said as he swung the fishing rod into the water, was that his stand?

Your thoughts were cut as you saw Pesci pull up a fish, letting it go towards you, "Soft Cell!" You yelled as your stand came out to cut the catch, the head flew off along with the spine, dragging the insides along like Ghiaccio had stated. You observed as the fish flew towards the blue-haired boy due to the force you had sliced it with, he caught it, you noticed how the fish was getting covered in frost.

"Great, now let's pick up the pace before it gets dark," Ghiaccio said as he took a glance at you, giving you a look of approval.