5

Meeting their capo was something unusual, his pulse didn't rise at all and he kept his cool with your questions and gave you short answers. You hated this, you wanted a life that wasn't a mess and these men were ruining everything for you.

"You'll be moving to our base, we can't have you running off from us." Risotto, your new boss looked at you with those soulless eyes. "You better have a suitable place for me." You looked at him with a slight glare. "Of course," he nodded.

Your new home? the basement, it was dusty and filthy, you already hated it here, after fixing up your new home you finally were able to move your belongings there.

You haven't been introduced to the team properly yet, but you didn't care, you'd probably work alone anyway, you thought as you carried the last of your stuff to the mostly dark basement.

You walked over to the table in the middle of the cold room, placing down some of the equipment you used in your 'work'. You remembered how shocked Doppio was after you let him know of your changes, but you did promise you'd be there for him if he needed something urgent done.

"Hey there, how are you doing?" you heard a voice you assumed belonged to that Formaggio guy, "I was fine till you showed up," you said, putting down some empty jars on the table. "We'll be all having a meeting soon, be sure to show up, right?" he said before leaving you be and closing the basement door behind him. You sighed, you weren't going to trust them.

"What do you think is her favorite body part to eat?" Gelato asked Melone smirked, "I could ask her to taste my meat." he said before Ghiaccio looked at him "You guys seriously should seek for help if you're feeling THAT FUCKING SUICIDAL," he said as he glared at the two, "I think probably heart or something like that" Illuso said, "I mean she could have mine any day" he smirked smugly "god that was a bad one," Sorbet said while leaning on the couch.

Formaggio made his way to the room, "how did things go?" Melone asked him, "oh as smooth as butter on bread." Illuso laughed at him, "yeah like you'd have any chances with her." Ghiaccio started to freak about again how his comrades were absolutely out of their minds, "but she is pretty cute right Ghiaccio?" Melone asked, "YEAH AND SHE STILL EATS HUMAN FLESH AND I'M NOT PLANNING ON BECOMING FOOD." Melone smirked, "you admitted that she was kinda cute ey?" "SHUT THE FUCK UP."

You could hear the team speaking loudly on the upstairs, how did these men even become hitmen? they were ridiculous, this was the team you were working with now?

After finishing placing your equipment into your new home, you made your way to the first floor, might as well go to that meeting.

As you walked over to the group silence took place in the group before they changed the subject to something else, you leaned against the wall while looking at the clock on the wall, half-listening to the men talk about something childish.

soon enough the capo entered the room with Prosciutto and who you assumed to be his brother.

The meeting with the team was odd to you since you haven't been on many group meetings due to you working alone. "Alright listen, everyone, I have found about our targets, customers that haven't paid us back with what they owe us." Risotto said before looking over at you, "our first target is a man who paid us to kill his former boss," he said while sliding a picture to your direction, "he's supposedly going to collect his drugs tonight, I want you and Melone to go reminding him what we will do if he doesn't start paying." He finished as he looked at Melone, "I believe you know where to find him," he said as he turned his gaze back towards the main group "Melone and [Y/N], you two will be leaving in an hour." He said before getting up "I expect you to work well with my team in respectful manners, oh and Melone." the lavender-haired man looked at his capo.

 "Yes?" "don't do anything stupid." His capo said making others let out snickers, "Of course not." Melone said with a smile on his lips before looking at you, he could see your expression turn irritated.