22

Ghiaccio had handed you the fish as he snapped at you to take them to the kitchen, you agreed, not wanting to hear him scream into your ear, that would make you deaf.

As you made your way into the kitchen you could see Prosciutto cooking something, it was smelling burnt, "excuse me, what are you doing?" You questioned as you placed down the fish on the counter, the blonde glanced at you before cursing silently, as he scrubbed off the burnt food from the pan, "hold on," you said as you looked through the cabinet to find a cutting board.

"What do we have left to use?" You asked, "Onion, garlic, curry paste, can tomato, rice, and vegetable stock." He sighed, "we will buy more food tomorrow so we can-" "go get them," You said as you started preparing the fish, Prosciutto looked at you before doing as you asked.

"Alright, so as you are frying the onion and garlic in oil, you don't need to wait no longer than around five minutes until they are done," You said as you gently moved Prosciutto's hand in a proper position, "and you really should hold the wooden spoon differently, like this," You said while moving his hand to show him how to move the food on the pan, you weren't even looking at him but his entire face was burning.

You poured water into streamer from the sink and lifted it up, moving it on the stove, and turning up the heat. You glanced at Prosciutto, he was doing a good job.

"Now we should add the curry paste," you stated as you went to open the jar as you took a spoon to put some of the curry sauce to the pan. "Be sure to stir it well, we don't want it to stick to the pan," you told Prosciutto who only nodded his head, as he began to stir.

You went to open the can of tomato and vegetable stock, "now we can add these," You said as you poured the vegetable stock into a 200 measurement cup. "Here," you said as you handed the cup to Prosciutto who took it and carefully poured it as he stirred the food.

You noticed the water had started boiling so you poured the rice into the water and took out another wooden spoon to stir it, "I think we can add the tomato now," you stated, as you went to reach for the can.

Prosciutto watched you, he wasn't that much of a good cook so he was glad you were helping him, or else the entire team would have been eating raw fish, besides he was truly trying his best now, his ego wouldn't allow him to turn this cooking session into a failure.

"Now we should bring this to a simmer," he listened you say, as he watched you turn down the heat before you started to add the fish that had been cut into chunks. His face flushed as you moved his hand that was holding the wooden spoon, and gently to make sure everything was stirred well, "and now we wait for a moment," you said as you tapped the wooden spoon on to the pan, and moving it to the side.

"Hey what's smelling this good?" The two of you turned to look at Formaggio who peeked around from the door frame, his face seemed to hold slight fear as he noticed Prosciutto, "I told you to watch the damn food didn't I?" Prosciutto said as he glared at Formaggio, "oh yeah about that." Formaggio said as he nervously smiled at his comrade before running off, "wait you told him to watch the food?" You asked the blonde, "yes and that's how it managed to burn, he's too carefree to do anything properly." Prosciutto scoffed.

As the food had been cooked, Prosciutto was feeling proud of himself for managing to cook curry fish. The team was surprised to find out the dish tasted absolutely delicious, "so is the sauna ready?" Formaggio spoke with his mouth full of food, "there's a sauna?" You asked, "yeah Illuso was the one to get it set up because capo wanted to use it." Melone told you, "yeah but he's sure taking long," Formaggio said in a mocking voice before stuffing his face with food, "don't they have those things all over that one country?" Pesci asked, "what country?" Melone asked, "Finland, dumb ass." Ghiaccio snapped, "a what now?" Formaggio asked as Ghiaccio went on a rant how he couldn't believe that his teammates wouldn't know about a Nordic country.

"Oh weren't saunas first used for women to give birth in?-" Melone started to wonder before Formaggio cut him off, "I'm eating, please do not continue with that." Prosciutto scoffed as Risotto just sat in silence eating his food, you turned to look outside, it was getting dark, where was Illuso? Something didn't feel right.

"Excuse me," you said while getting up and taking your empty plate into the kitchen, placing it in the sink before you made your way outside, as the men continued on with their conversation.

You trusted your gut as you walked over to the small building that was apparently a sauna, it looked old and confirmed your doubts, Illuso wasn't there. You glanced around before you heard shouting coming from the woods, it sounded like a fight was breaking in there.

You found him, but he had company, he had leg stuck in a bear trap, thinking on your feet you quickly made your way over to him as he was being dragged by the chain connecting to the bear trap, "Soft Cell!" You shouted catching the enemy stand user off guard, you ordered your stand to cut the chain the bear trap was connected with, as you turned to face the stand user, "you don't think you're gonna win me two-face!" a disgusting looking man laughed at you, barely you managed to dodge another bear trap coming towards you from one of the bushes, what the hell was this ability?

You glared at the man, as you prepared to strike him with your stand, "Look out!" Illuso yelled in pain as he watched yet another bear trap burst through the bushes at you, scoffing you made your stand make one big clean slice, which cut the sharp trap in two.

Illuso felt helpless as he watched you fight with the man, his stand wasn't strong enough for these types of fights, his only way of truly winning was to drag his opponent into the mirror realm. He tried to get the damn bear trap of his leg has he gritted his teeth in pain.

Your stand made sharp swings at the man, slicing upcoming bear traps, as the man kept laughing at you, "you seriously think you can keep on doing that? That's pathetic!" Before his eyes widened, he could see one of the sliced bear traps coming his way, hitting him in the face.

He fell down as he held his face trying to get the bear trap off of him, he screamed in pure pain. You huffed as you made your way over to him, the closer you got the less time he had to live.

"Get away from me!" He yelled at you in pure fear, as you watched him with your eye, he expected to be sliced up but instead, he got a kick to his face, which knocked him out.

You glanced at Illuso who was still struggling with the bear trap, you walked over to him and knelt down, as you placed your hands on the bear trap you could see Illuso flinch, you helped him open the bear trap, you threw it into the woods as you inspected his wound, "Hey what are you doing-" He said as he watched you tear part of your clothing and used it to cover up the wound so your comrade wouldn't be bleeding out, "can you stand?" You asked him.

He tried his best but he had to lean to you for support, as the two of you made your way back to the new base, your stand was dragging the man along by the leg, it held his leg by stabbing its blade through it.