14

When returning to the base from the mission you had gotten a call, from someone you had missed, Doppio, he had requested you to do a job for him, eliminate another fool who had messed up hugely.

You agreed to this, and after informing your capo you were allowed to leave, so here you were packing up a suitcase since you were gonna stay at a hotel for a few nights.

"When will you be back?" Melone asked while observing your room, "excuse me, who the fuck let you down here?" You turned to look at him with a glare.

"I let myself in since the door was open," he replied with a bright smile, "so when will you return?" He repeated his question, "when my job is over." You replied, "yeah but when," he asked while chuckling, "when I am done with the job," you repeated your answer.

"Ah you're no fun," Melone spoke while faking a sigh, "and you're annoying as always." You replied as you closed the suitcase. "Now if you excuse me I'll need to get going," you said as you walked past Melone, "remember to think of me!" He said with a flirty gaze, "if I do I'll be sure to remove my brain," you replied with a sigh, "and don't touch my stuff or you're gonna end up in the freezer," you said while giving one last glance at Melone, "so you think I'm a snack? Oh, aren't you naughty." He replied with a smirk, your eye twitched in irritant, swearing that the days in the hotel would be heaven to you.

Finally getting to the hotel, you laid on the sofa, wearing a bathrobe since your clothes were in the washing machine, they were bloody because you had killed a man on your way here, he was now in the bathtub, drowning in his blood.

You sat on the couch and flipped through tv channels until you found what you needed, X-Files, you could finally catch up to the series now.

Yes, this was truly heaven to you, until of course, you heard a knock on the door, you did place a 'don't disturb sign' on the door, sighing you most likely already knew who was behind the door, looking through the peephole you confirmed your suspicion, sighing you opened the door.

"Give me a good reason why you are here before I slam this door on your face." You spoke with a cold tone, "oh I just wanted to come to hang out with my favorite riding buddy," Illuso said with a wink, you slammed the door on his face, you could hear him whine from the other side as you made your way back to the couch.

You soon heard a commotion coming from the bathroom, quickly making your way there to see if the man was still trying to live, only to find Illuso. "How in the world of fuck, did get in here?" You glared at him, "oh I used this mirror here," he said before noticing the man in the bathtub, "oh damn, where did he come from?" He asked, "he was trying to make a move on him so I cut his throat open and left him there if you don't leave I'll gladly do the same thing to you," you said while glaring at him.

"Come on, you know you enjoy spending time with me," He winked at you again, "get the hell out of here." You responded, "Oh babe, you need to stop cussing so much, though you are kinda hot when you do that." He said as his smirk widened.

"10." You said, "what?" he looked at you in confusion, "9." you spoke once more, "okay I think I get the message, anyways see you soon ey?" he gave you a nervous smile as you watched him get into the mirror.

"Fucking idiot." You said under your breath, not caring how your comrade had just shown their ability, you made sure to cover the mirror with a towel, not knowing if it would help or not.

You made your way back to the couch, sighing and praying you wouldn't be disturbed, you thought as you kept on watching the show.

Of course, your prayers would be ignored, you could hear someone knocking on the window, sighing but still keeping your guard up you walked towards the window, sliding it open, Prosciutto peeked his head in, "you're alone here right?" He questioned as you nodded your head. "Why are you fools even here? Did capo give you guys the knowledge I'd be in this specific hotel?" You asked in return while watching the blonde climb his way into the room.

"Not exactly, but he did tell us to keep an eye on you, after all, you know why." He replied making sure his clothes weren't dirty, "Quick question, how did you climb here anyway?" You asked.

"It's a secret, now is there any wine here?" He asked making you sigh, "in the fridge, knock yourself out." You replied while making your way back to the couch.

Prosciutto made his way to the small kitchen and went to look through the fridge, sure enough, there was some, he took out two glasses and poured some of it in them, maybe he could talk to you without such tension, of course, he silently wished, the others wouldn't be around to ruin this for him.

He walked out of the kitchen carrying the two wine glasses now, and sat beside you on the couch, he handed you one of the glasses, noticing now that you were in little clothing, he didn't keep staring, of course, that would be unprofessional of him.

He turned his gaze at the tv while taking a sip of his wine, "what's this show even about?" He asked, trying to start small talk with you, "basically, it follows the careers and personal lives of FBI Special Agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully, so in short, Mulder believes in aliens and such while Scully is a skeptic." You said while crossing your legs and taking a sip of your wine as Prosciutto listened, "that's interesting I suppose," He replied.

As the two of you continued watching the show, you noticed Prosciutto getting a 'bit tipsy', did he forget to check the volumes of the wine?

You watched as he drifted closer to you, "God you're so bella, damn, I'm such a mammoni, aren't I? I need to drink to even talk to you," he slightly chuckled as you watched his face grow redder the more he talked, you heard knocking coming from the door, sighing you stood up and lifted Prosciutto, he buried his face in the crook of your neck while whispering more nonsense as you walked towards the door.

You opened it to find Pesci standing on the other side of the door, you shoved his brother to him, "he's pretty out of it, get him out of here." You said as you closed the door, glancing at the time you needed to get ready for the mission soon, groaning you went to check on your clothes hoping they'd be clean by now.

Risotto made his way to his office, he stopped when he noticed someone had been going through the papers, he looked at the first one that was set aside from the others, seeing the exact address where you were now.

He mentally cursed as he was ready to lecture his team for going through his papers until he realized they had most likely gone to see you considering some of them weren't at the base now.

That was unprofessional, yet he yearned to do the same.