26

You walked outside from the backdoor, taking in a deep breath as you stood outside, you began walking away from the porch, you could hear the familiar sound of grasshoppers, you could see the sun settings as you walked over to the tree line, you looked into the dark woods, waiting for a moment before you took a step inside to the dark forest. You needed to clear your head and there was one way to do it.

Ghiaccio stood in the kitchen, restless, he needed to go on a mission with you soon but he had no idea where you were! It was irritating him, why weren't you in the base? did you have something better to do, did you hate him!?

Prosciutto seemed to notice Ghiaccio's restless form, Melone walked into the kitchen, "did you guys buy anything to drink?" He asked as he opened the fridge, "there should be something, but don't drink all of it." Prosciutto stated, "oh yeah, do you guys know where-" "I have no idea, where she is! And we need to leave soon, do you think she ran off?!" Ghiaccio cut Melone off as he started to freak out.

"She isn't here?" Prosciutto stood up from his seat as his brother looked around in worry.

You watched a biker riding down the gravel path, you kept half of yourself hidden, the wound side, "Hey, excuse me!" You put up a fake cheery voice, you watched as the man stopped briefly, "oh hello there?" A man said as he slowed down, "do you need help there, sweetie?" He asked, "oh yes! Mind helping me?" You asked in a sweet tone, you could tell he had much darker thoughts going through his mind, he wasn't going to help you, "oh sure, honey," he said as he got off from the rusty looking bike he held a disgusting grin on his face, "great, I'll lead the way, follow me!" You told him as you moved behind the tree and turned around, you began to jog, you knew that someone going around at night with that look meant no good business.

And you were right, he ran trying to catch up with you, "hey mind slowing down girly?" He yelled after you, "follow me please!" You told him as you turned behind a tree, he lost the sight of you for a second, as soon as he turned around to check behind the tree he couldn't anyone there, "hello?" He called out to you in the dark woods.

You could see him getting restless when he couldn't find you, knowingly you stepped on a stick to get his attention, he turned around to face you, he couldn't see your face that well in the darkness, "oh hello there, baby girl," he said as he began to make his way over to you.

"And goodbye." You said as Soft Cell cut off his leg once he stood in your range.

Pesci had been searching in the woods for you, everyone was looking you, of course, they separated so they could cover more ground, he could hear some sounds coming from the woods, he felt scared, but he wanted to be brave so he kept going, he needed to find you.

"Oh god stop please!" He could hear a man scream, he stopped in his tracks, "I swear I won't tell anyone! Let me go!" The man screamed in fear, Pesci walked closer, he was full of fear. He peeked around behind a tree, he could see someone tearing up a man into pieces, the figure sat on top of the man's chest, leaning down on his face, Pesci could hear the sound of ripping flesh, he backed away, which was a mistake, he snapped a fallen branch, he could see the figure turn its head towards him, he froze. It was you.

"Pesci-"

He got out of there, he didn't stop running, he could feel his heart beating fast, in pure fear, he never stopped running, but he could hear you behind him, were you going to kill him next? Was that your plan? And like in any horror movie, he tripped, he fell on his face as he tried to get up.