6

Why are some of you guys shocked that Jaegeun is Hyunjin from Stray Kids? I literally said it in the INTRO and showed pictures of him too 🗿 this also means Chan is Bang Chan from Stray Kids if that wasn't obvious enough 🙂

And incase you guys also forgot, Gyuri is Lee Jooyoung and Cheolmin is Kim Donghee (both are from the drama Itaewon Class lol)

=

"My eomma kept bugging me about eating breakfast before going to school today. I told her I'd be late but she still made galbi in the morning." One of Gyuri's classmates complained, popping a grape in her mouth. "She's lucky I love galbi."

"Be grateful." Another girl scolded, stopping in front of the school's vending machine. "Galbi sounds great right now but my appa made musaengchae this morning anyways so I'm not complaining. He knew it was my favorite salad so he promised he'd make some on the first day of school."

She pushed a bill in the machine, punching in the right code for her desired energy drink. Turning to Gyuri, she noticed the shorter girl's loud nature gone which was very unusual for her.

"You okay, Ri?" Her hand gently rested on her blue-bubblegum-haired friend's back in a comforting manner.

It's the middle of lunch, the first half of the day finally over with. Gyuri and her two freshman friends decided to walk around the halls, exploring their new campus.

Gyuri snapped out of it, looking at her— a little dazed. She purposely zoned herself out of the conversation since she didn't feel like she had anything to share regarding the topic.

With a big smile, she nodded. "Yeah, of course."

The first girl, Bomi, snickered. "It's cuz she's got daddy issues."

"Bomi!" The second girl, Chunhei, smacked Bomi's arm.

Gyuri's smile faltered before quickly forcing an even bigger one on. "It's okay, Hei. Mimi's not completely wrong." A soft giggle escaped her pink lips though her eyes didn't match the same emotion.

Chunhei sighed, twisting the cap off of her drink. "Anyways... my appa drove me here today since my eomma had work but my eomma's picking me up later. Do any of you need a ride home?"

Bomi shook her head. "Eomma told me she'll pick me up after dropping me off earlier. I think I'm good." And of course, she turned to Gyuri who was already expecting Bomi to mock her. "What about you, Gyuri? Who dropped you off this morning?"

"My appa's friend." She answered in a small voice, the taller humming teasingly.

Gyuri liked her friends but Bomi had a different way with her own humor. She always picked on the shorter female, laughing at anything she did— though claiming that she was only joking. At times like these, she never knew when to stop with her teasing, especially when it came to Gyuri's family issues.

"Who's picking you up?" The girl questioned.

"Bomi, stop." Chunhei said sternly, tone serious.

The blue popsicle looked down. She honestly didn't know how she was getting home after school. She didn't want to bother Jimin since she'd already overstayed in his penthouse nor did she want to ask Namjoon since he already dropped her off in the morning.