Addressing some things

I've been getting a lot of criticism this week both in Tautologic Eyes and Oxymoronic Eyes (which is kind of stressful that people are deciding to leave them during my finals weeks out of all the other weeks *sigh*)

Don't worry, no one's being disrespectful toward me, readers are just curious about a lot of things and it's getting kind of tiring having to write the same explanation paragraphs over and over again so I'll just put things in one update for you.

One question that I get a lot is "why eyes?" and it's usually followed with "kind of unbelievable to think that the color of your eyes can be discriminated/cause years of bullying."

How about I answer this question with another question: Skin color, why are people being discriminated/bullied for the color of their skin when it's just the color of their skin?

I'm also pretty sure that somewhere out there, someone has been bullied for either their eye color, shape, or disability.

Now that I've connected it for you guys, is it really that far fetched for me to use eye color discrimination in a fictional series?

This part from last chapter:

And I got this comment (I'm censoring their user because they're just learning and connecting dots and I don't want anyone to attack them):

My answer is that it really depends on the person. Some claim that using it is "internalized oppression" while others don't see a problem in it because they're "reclaiming" the word. In this book, Jaegeun can think that Yoongi using the word "brownie" might be "internalized discrimination" while Yoongi only sees it as kind of "reclaiming" the word. Hope that makes sense (I'm fully asian so I don't really have a say in matter)

Though this book does have a lot of fictional concepts that relate to racism and struggles that poc may go through (it's one of the underlying lessons I've incorporated since the start of the first book).

^I'm sure a lot of you guys have caught on to that

It's a sensitive subject but I don't see it enough in fanfictions so I thought that Oxymoronic Eyes would help bring awareness (even if it's about eye color and not skin color)

But yeah, that's all I had to say. Been meaning to give an explanation to you guys ever since I ended the first book and I've gotten a lot of criticism for how "unrealistic" it is (which it really isn't in my opinion).

Love you guys ❤️

(I was going to update tonight but I'm really busy with finals and I have an on-the-wheel driving test tomorrow. Sorry 💔)