CHAPTER 17

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It's been two days since lisa was abducted. His body were so much in pain that he was gonna pass out.

After two days of suffering, he finally rest. His eyelids grew heavy and his eyes closed. Darkness welcomed him.

"Son" A deep voice called him.
He looked up and saw his dad smiling at him.

"Dad..." he teared up before standing up from his position.

Jiyong cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you, son" he said.

"Thank you, dad. I'll always make you proud" lisa said as he pulled away from the hug and wiped his tears.

"Come, sit with me. I have something to tell you. It was about you, lisa" jiyong said as they sat on the bench.

Lisa looked at him. Confusion written on his face as he stared at his father.

"You are a hybrid, lisa. You are half demon" he said.

Lisa was shocked at the revelation. He wasn't expecting this. He thought he was a normal werewolf, unfortunately, he wasn't. He was a hybrid.

"H-how? I thought I was normal. How could you keep this from me? How could you keep this from our pack?" his voice were calm but firm.

"I couldn't tell you, son. If I had, they will kill you and I will lost another loved one. I don't wanna lose you like I lost your mother. She was killed by her own blood and I don't want to happen that to you. I'm so sorry that I kept your mother from you." he said

"So all this time, park shin hye wasn't my true mother. What was my true mother's name, dad?"

"It's sandara park" he smiled

A silence ruled them, until jiyong decided to break it.

"It's time for me to go" he said a sad smile on appeared on his lips.

"What? Where are you going, dad?" lisa asked.

"Your power has awakened lisa and it will be revealed, not now but soon...... I gotta go now, son. Goodbye" he said as he vanished through the air.

It was night in the vampire kingdom. A tap on face awakened lisa from his sleep. He shook his head and opened his eyes. It's a little blurry but after some minutes, his eyesight goes back to normal.

Two guards appeared in front of him and laugh. The guard was holding a whip and stood behind his back.
The whipping began. Lisa whimpered again. He almost pass out at the pain that were inflicting onto him

--

Jennie woke up from her sleep. She stood up and went to the bathroom to shower.

Minutes later, she stepped outside the bathroom with towel covering her body. Wearing her clothes, she left their bedroom and head to the meeting room.

She stood before them. A dark and dangerous aura surrounded her.

"Tonight, we will attack the demonzilla quietly. Everyone must follow my rules. Use your stealth kill and I will use mine. I will get inside the castle along with seulgi, momo, wendy, yeri, tzuyu, chaeyoung, jeongyeon, hanbin and nayeon to rescue the king. Understood?" All of the person jennie called were her friends except hanbin, but she also missed her human bestfriends which is rosé, irene and jisoo.

"Yes, your majesty" they all said before leaving the room to pack.

"Yah, chaeyoung. Do really have to go?" mina asked

"Yes, I have to. Don't worry I'll be fine. I'll comeback to you. I'm glad that I met you, my demon mina. I love you" chaeyoung uttered and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"I love you and I'm glad I met you too, my werewolf chaeyoung" she said before wrapping her arms around her neck and kissed her.

"Umm... Guys? Do you remember that there's single here?" seulgi said. Wendy and momo nodding, agreeing with her.

"Oh shut up. You fuckers were just jealous" jeongyeon said as she wrapped her waist around her girlfriend nayeon.

"I wonder what happened to our lisa now. It's been months since we last seen him and now that we are already here, ready to meet him, he got kidnapped by the king of vampires. How unlucky of us" seulgi said as she sighed.

"It will be okay, we will rescue him okay?" wendy tapped her shoulders.

Their friendship with their king was unbreakable. Lisa only showed his dumbness and crackheadness to them.

--

It was night and all of them were walking onto their way to the vampire kingdom.

They arrived at the castle, warriors hid on the trees waiting for their queen. Two archers were guarding the gate.

Jennie climbed into the wall, up to the tower. As she stepped in, she immediately grabbed the archer's head and stab a dagger on his neck twice before pulling it out. The blood gushed from his neck and he fell down the ground.

She grabbed the archer's bow. Aiming, she released the arrow and it pierced through his head.

Seulgi and jeongyeon slowly opened the gate. The queen motioned the warriors to get inside quietly and they did.

Jennie and the hoplites stepped inside the castle. Before they could go to the dungeon, they spotted kai on his throne playing with a cup on his hand.

"What are you doing here, my queen?" he asked looking into her.

"Where is he, kai? Where is lisa!" she asked and was about to lunge into when sana and nayeon held her.

"Calm down, jennie" nayeon said

"Lisa? That bastard was dead" he laughed and stood up from his throne.

"Liar! Reveal him to me or I will kill you!" she gritted her teeth in anger.

"Hey, bastard. If you will not surrender lisa to us I'll kill you and feed you to my dogs" seulgi said. Her friends were readying themselves if ever kai will attack them.

Kai walked towards them and touched jennie's hand.

"Don't touch me!" she slapped his hand.

Jennie managed to get out from nayeon and sana's grip and lunged into kai.

Hoplites of the vampire kingdom also fight with lisa's squad.

Suddenly, a screamed erupted from the prison and a strong wind coming out from the dungeon stopped their fight.

Then the person came out from it. Black, big wings on his back and red eyes stared into them. Especially, jennie. Lisa's body were covered in bruises, but it didn't affect him.

"L-lisa... Y-you're a demon" seulgi said.

Lisa smiled at his mate and to his friends.

"Yes, I am a demon"

----------

**Author's Note**

Guys, I have a mistake. Sorry hindi ko na include yung squad ni lisa throughout sa story at sa huli ko na sila pinalabas. I promise I'll make it up to you all. Papalabasin ko na sila sa  mga sumusunod na chapter.

Bye! Happy reading!😘😘