Chapter 36 Fight

"Nope! Not happening!" Tibby informs him in a very serious tone but this does not stop him from coming closer to us. "Keep it moving or you will regret it. I am NOT the one!" Tibby warns.

"Come on beautiful. You know-" He is trying to lay it on smooth but...

"Are you dumb? Or deaf? Perhaps both? I said keep it moving." The irritation in Tibby's voice is extremely volatile.

"Why you acting like y'all too good for people?" He continues to get closer.

This guy's entire vibe is off. He is good looking but he is ugly. The more I look at him, the more his face seems to become distort. His features kind of twist. Did my drink have drugs in it? I look in the other guys direction and their faces are doing the same thing. Not as much but still twisting. Tibby's and Monique's faces are fine. I try and look to the random people on the street but they are too far away to tell. The closer he gets, the more twisted he gets and the bigger my eyes get.

We continue to dismiss his advances. He is mumbling things to us but I cannot make them out right now. I am too focused on his distorted features. I keep blinking trying to fix my eyes. This shit is so weird.

"Why's your face fucked up?" I whisper to myself.

"What?" He must have heard me. "Fuck you then, you ugly ass bitches." He spits at us and it almost lands on Monique. I snap out of my delusion.

"Who are yo-" I attempt to defend us but...

"Back the FUCK UP. or I WILL put your dick ON A PLATTER!!!" What the fuck? Monique's aggressive side has been activated to the max. Maybe she is paying more attention than I thought.

He goes to grab my arm when I see Tibby's fist connect with his jaw. Whoa! He stumbles back. She must have some serious power. Monique has her right heel off and is hitting him with it. Just as he is about to retaliate, one of the other guys runs up and pulls him away yelling, 'Stop man. Fuck these bitches. We will find some other ones,' dragging him back to the car. The creep continues his rants, even after he is thrown in the backseat.

The look in Tibby's eyes is purely primal. Her chest is heaving and hands shaking. Monique looks like she wants blood on her hands. She puts her heel back on. And me, I am just standing here in awe of the last forty-five seconds. I feel like an idiot for not defending us. I have never been in a physical fight, well besides tonight. Although with my temper and bluntness, you would think I fight all the time. These two females seem to know how to handle themselves. Quite well, I must say.

Tibby then has me walk in front of her and I pull Monique along with me. That car starts up causing me to look back. Tibby is about five feet behind us on her phone. The car begins to pull off when a big ass suburban pulls up in front of them, forcing the creeps to stop. Five different men get out of the vehicle and open up the rear passenger side door of the car. In one swift move, one of the large men pulls the distorted guy from the back seat and pushes him up against the top of the car, asking the creep if there is a problem. The creep says no over and over again. The large man releases him from his grip and he falls to the ground. The large man then tells him and all the people in the car if he catches them around here again, they are done for.

The creep returns to his spot in the car and the car drives off and around the corner. The five guys get back in the suburban. They pull up next to Tibby and roll down the window. She hops up on the step thing that runs along the bottom and says something to them and then kisses the driver on the cheek. She hops off the car and tells them thank you. Then they drive off, going in the same direction as the car.

I am once again thinking if there is anyone Tibby does not know? This woman knows a lot of people and it always seems like the good type of people.

"What was that about?" I ask her.