One estate Three wolves

I DO NOT OWN DOCTOR WHO IF I DID IT WOULD LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

SORRY BOUT HOW LONG THIS TOOK I FINISHED IT THE OTHER WEEK BUT WAS IN NO MOOD TO EDIT. MY BAD.
And my apologies for the caps I didn't notice.

[Tardis]

"You." The Doctor points once, twice at Rose. "You need to change." She laughs

"I don't know where we are going." The Doctor ignores her waving her away with a grin.

It takes her around ten minutes to return wearing denim mini dungarees, the Doctor doesn't notice at first too busy adjusting something on the console. She calls out.

"What do you think of this? Will it do?" giving a little spin as she speaks.

Not looking up the doctor replies "In the late 1970s? You'd be better off in a bin bag. Hold on, listen to this." He puts a CD into the TARDIS player. "Ian Dury and the Blockheads. Number One in 1979."

Rose laughs throwing her head back "You're a punk" she exclaims still laughing. The Doctor just grins at her and begins to dance singing along.

"That's what you are. A big old punk with a bit of rockabilly thrown in." She leans against the coral structure watching him dance with a smile. He stops a glint of mischief in his eyes.

"Would you like to see him?"

Rose frowns "How'd you mean? In concert?" The Doctor's grin takes over his face.

"What else is a Tardis for? I can take you to the Battle of Trafalgar, the first anti-gravity Olympics, Caesar crossing the Rubicon or Ian Dury at the Top Rank, Sheffield, England, Earth, 21st November,

1979. What do you think?" He sends her his best puppy eyes and she folds instantly.

"Sheffield it is." Their eyes meet for a brief second then he is off racing around the console pushing buttons pulling leavers even hitting the console with a mallet, much the TARDIS dismay.

"Hold on tight."

They stop suddenly getting thrown to the floor.

Sorry my wolf but he deserved that, how dare he hit me with a mallet. I am an intelligent sentient ship not a whack'a mole. I swear he acts more like a child the older he gets its regression I tell you.

Rose can barely stop herself from laughing at the TARDISs anger. But the Doctor hardly notices, he helps her to her feet tugging her towards the door.

"1979. Hell of a year. China invades Vietnam. The Muppet Movie. Love that film. Margaret Thatcher. Urgh. Skylab falls to Earth, with a little help from me. Nearly took off my thumb." They exit the TARDIS the Doctor not noticing the change continues his conversation, "And I like my thumb. I need my thumb. I'm very attached to." They both freeze at the sound of rifles cocking raising their hands in surrender. "My thumb" the Doctor finished causing Rose to send him an exasperated side long glance.

The Doctor makes a face tilting his head "1879. Same difference."

Completely ignoring the redcoats surrounding them Rose turns to face the Doctor "seriously again, why do I let you drive, you always get us lost."

"No, I don't. we are not lost, just slightly mistimed."

"I bet this isn't even Sheffield."

"Excuse me." The man on the horse had lost his patience with their bickering, still pointing his gun he says, "You will explain your presence. And the nakedness of this girl." The Doctor puts on a Scottish accent "Are we in Scotland?" His eyes wide, as Rose suppresses a grin.