𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

3rd Person pov:

The two couple were wandering around in the mortal's home called Earth. Both were not visible to the human mortals, so no one looked at them weirdly for their big wings and their appearance.

The two boys were currently in a market. Jungkook wanted some banana milk- typical Jungkook- so they decided to take some. It isn't exactly called "stealing". Based from what the younger says.

Jungkook turns around and notices someone and smirks. He tried to touch the old man's shoulder but Jimin gasps and smacks the younger's hand.

"Jungkook!!" Jimin scolds. "What? This grandpa looking ass is gonna die in a year anyway. So why wait when he can just have it now-" Jungkook whines as he looks at the old man again but Jimin holds him back.

"Kookie, no" Jimin pouts. "But-" Jimin cuts off the younger with another 'no'.

"I-"

"No"

"Aw Come on, babe" He whines.

"We only came here for banana milk. Not to kill an old man" Jimin sighs.

"Jeez. You are ruining my fun" Jungkook crosses his arms as he looks away.

Jungkook can be extremely intimidating but in Jimin's eyes, he sees a cute troublesome child.

Jimin chuckles. Wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist from behind. "Let's go back home. Seonmul must be hungry by now" Jimin suggested. Which the younger agreed to.

When Jimin and Jungkook arrived to Underground Realm and arrived home, Seonmul came running to them.

"Eomma! Appa!!" The young teen boy came running to the two. Seonmul is 14 years old. Son of Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook. The two named their child Seonmul. The word 'Seonmul' meant 'gift' and to the couple, their child is the best gift they could possibly imagine.

Entering their home, Jungkook immediately goes to kitchen to open the banana milk package. He pokes a straw in the yellow carton and drinks.

"Gosh. You are such a baby" Jimin laughs as he watches his boyfriend sip on the straw like a child enjoying it's drink- oh wait that is exactly what is happening.

Seonmul tried to reach for one but Jungkook guarded the package with his arms and a glare to his son. "Jungkook! Don't be like that. Share it with your son" Jimin scolds. "It's mine thoughh" Jungkook whined. "I will call Seokjin hyung to come here and teach you how to share" Jimin tempts as he held his phone, ready to call Jin.

The older boy knows damn well that the younger hated Jin's scolding and lessons of how to be at least nice. "Oh hell no." Jungkook says. He quickly grabs one and tosses it to Seonmul. Making the small boy smile.

"Thanks Appa" Seonmul smiles. He looked like a bunny when he smiles. It is something he got from his father.

Jimin and Seonmul walked to the living room. Sitting on the couch as Seonmul casually sips on the banana milk.

"So...I'm just curious. How did you and Appa meet?" Seonmul started a conversation.

Jimin face blushes. "Ah..well you see..it's kind of complicated..and a long..story" Jimin nervously scratches the back of his neck.

"A long story? I'm fine with that. I'd love to know the story" Seonmul says. Jimin sighs and gives a soft smile.

"I guess you are old enough to know the story." Jimin says.

He looks at his hands. Remembering the past before Seonmul was born. The couple had a very weird relationship and meeting. It wouldn't hurt to tell the small boy their story.

"Now..where to begin..hmm.." Jimin thinks.

Then suddenly a thought came into his head.

"Oh. I know." The older male said as he knew where to start the story.

"Well.." Jimin began.