𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧...

Jimin's pov:

I am now living in the heavens again. Back home. 'Home sweet home' as they say. But...not exactly feeling like home now. I missed the castle hallways in the underground. The comfy soft sheets on the Jungkook's bed. How I missed the feeling of Jungkook's arms wrapped around me as we cuddle on the bed.

Jungkook isn't allowed to be here. Though he's entered here two times illegally.

"Jimin?" Taehyung knocks on my door. "Jimin, you have been in your room all day! At least get out and feel the sunshine!" Hoseok says

Day by day, I miss my Jungkook more and more. He's all I think about. I want to go back but Namjoon won't let me. He says Jungkook is too dangerous.

He knows how much I love Jungkook but he is more concerned about my own safety.

I'm still sad about my baby's death. It hurts to know how much I failed as a mother. If only I was more careful I wouldn't have lost my child. Jungkook could've been so happy to hold the small precious child in his hands. He could've been a father.

And this is all my fault.

3rd Person pov:

Jimin hugged his knees to his chest. Warm tears fell from his eyes and rolled down his soft cheeks. "I-It's all my fault.." The boy's soft voice cries in a broken and painful way. Crying as he sat up on his bed.

Meanwhile, Hoseok and Taehyung sat down on the living room couch. Drinking hot chocolate as they sat there worrying about the boy locking himself in his room almost every day.

"Let's go check on him" Taehyung says but Hoseok pulls him back. "No. Let him be. He needs to be alone for now. Doesn't seem like he wants to talk to any of us for now." Hoseok sighs.

"No! I can't have him acting like this. He just lost his baby and he's been away from Jungkook for too long. We need to comfort him" Taehyung insists.

"We tried many times to comfort him, Tae. He didn't listen to any of it.." Hoseok says as he looks down at his half cup of hot chocolate.

A sudden thud was heard and frustrated yell was followed right after.

The two looked at each other and ran to Jimin's room.

"Jimin-ah?" Hoseok knocks on the door but no answer.

Taehyung moves Hoseok away from the door. Taking steps back he ran towards the door and tried to kick it open. But he slips on the floor while the kick because he was wearing socks.

"Ouch" Taehyung says as he rubs his side.

"Gosh. Get up" Hoseok says as he helps Taehyung up.

"On three, we will kick down the door. Kay?" Hoseok suggests and the other nodded.

"One. Two. Three!"

The two boys knocked down the door.

"Jimin!" The two yelled together.

"I-I...It's my fault...!" Jimin voice cracks.
The angel was surrounded with things broken and thrown on the ground. He sat on the floor as he cried.

"Jimin. Jimin listen to us. It is not your fault. So stop blaming yourself. Okay?" Hoseok says.

"Stop crying, Jiminie. It hurts to see you like this" Taehyung pats Jimin's back.

"Jungkook..I need to see him" Jimin says quietly.

"Wait, Jimin!" Taehyung shouts but Jimin quickly got up and flew through the window.