𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞

Jungkook's pov:

"Why... Why did you save me?" The angel asked.

I looked at him with a blank face. I had nothing to say.

He continued to stare into my eyes. His gaze made me get lost into his eyes. Those sweet milky chocolate brown eyes staring back at me.

Why do I feel such a weird emotion for this angel?

It is true. I despised Angels. They were the main reason that I lost my family. But why. Why is it..that this angel is someone I can't bring myself to dislike?

I quickly thought of something to say.

"What? I can't just let them have credit for killing an angel, now would I?" I grinned, earning a roll eye from the smaller.

"You are despicable" The angel groans.

"Leave. I am not in the mood to see an angel today." I said. I turned back around and crossed the bridge. Walking away from him.

"Hey! I'm not done talking to you!" The small angel says as he runs to me and turning me around by my shoulders.

I frowned at him. "Leave or I will change my mind and kill you instead" I glared. But he did not seem bothered at all.

Most angels feared me. They can be brave and strong. But deep down they feared my glares and dark aura I gave people.

"I am not leav-" He says but pauses when a step of the wooden started to crack.

His foot created a hole on the wood causing his foot to get caught in it and he started to fall.

He screamed as he fell. I watched him trying to fly up but parts of the bridge's ropes were caught up on his wings.

The angel was nearing the rocky ground. Somehow, I felt from inside of me that I didn't want him to get hurt or killed.

Without thinking straight, I jumped off the bridge. Diving down to the rocky gap's grounds.

As I got closer to the angel, I grabbed his hands.

His soft tiny hands. I wanted to hold them longer. I looked at the angel's face. Seeing tears forming in his eyes.

Pain. I felt pain hit me a I saw his tears forming.

I pulled him into my chest. Once I had a good grip around his waist, I flew to the ground with a softer landing.

I sat him down on a rock.

He looked scared. His body was shaking.

"The hell? If you wanted to die you should've just said so. I could've just killed ya instead of having you fall off a fucking bridge-" I stopped talking when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me, pulling me into a hug.

"Now...you are..hugging..me...Great" I groaned.

I heard sobbing. He started to cry on my shoulder.

"T-Thank you..I thought I w-was about to die" He cried.

My expression slowly softened. I had no idea if I should hug back or not.

But before I could decide what to do, he had already pulled away. The boy wipes his eyes but tears continued to fall. I suddenly cupped his face. Making him look at me.

"S-Stop crying.." I tried to say. Am I seriously trying to comfort an angel? Gosh, what the hell am I thinking?

"Are you trying to comfort me?" he asked with a small giggle. I felt my cheeks heat up. "S-Shut up." I scoffed.

He smiles softly. "Cute" He says.

I looked at him with an 'are you crazy' look.

Did he just call me..'Cute'? I was never used to the word 'Cute'..

"Cute?" I asked. "Yeah" He says. "Cute is not a word to describe me" I frowned.

But he started to laugh. "What the hell are you laughing at?" I asked. "S-Sorry. But I don't believe you" he continued to laugh. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

He squished my cheeks which made me flinch at his touch. "Your face is also cute" He smiles. "Stop calling me cute. It's annoying" I groaned. The angel continued to smile.

He looks at his wings that is currently tangled to the ropes. He reached for it but couldn't remove the ropes. I rolled my eyes. Walking closer to his wings, I removed the ropes. "Thank you" He says.

I just looked away. "You seem so kind to be a devil right now. Are you sure you're a devil? You keep helping me. But I'm thankful for it" He says.

Is he seriously doubting the fact that I'm a devil? Kind!? A kind devil? Hell no!

I felt annoyance fill me as his words suddenly angered me.

"Of course I'm a devil" I growled at him. Making him startled when I got closer to him and put my hands on the rock he sat on. My hands next to his sides and my face only inches away from him.

His eyes. No. Please stop staring at me. Stop staring at me with those eyes. Those beautiful eyes. It's tempting me. Tempting me to not look at you so angrily. It calms me down.

I leaned in slowly until-