𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭

Month Five; Week 18

3rd Person pov:

Jimin woke up to the movement of the younger. "Jungkook?" Jimin asks in a sleepy tone. "Sorry. Did I wake you up?" Jungkook asks. "I'll be in the kitchen. I'll get you breakfast. Don't get out of bed" Jungkook says as he left.

The smaller just laid on bed. The comfy blankets covers him. After a bit, Jungkook come back into the room with a tray a food. A small bowl of fruits and then a small bowl of cereal.

"Thank you" I thanked. After eating, Suddenly I felt something. It wasn't related to the baby. But more like a familiar person nearby,

"Is something wrong?" Jungkook asks. "I just felt something. Like someone familiar is nearby" I said.

"Can we go check" I asked Jungkook as I held his wrist and about get out of bed.

"I'll go check. You stay here." Jungkook said.

"But-"

"No buts. Stay in this room. I don' want something bad happening to you" He says then leaves the room.

I sighed as I got up from bed and sat down on a chair.

Jungkook's pov:

Who the hell would be here early in the morning?

Walking to the front of the castle. I reached the doors.

A knock was heard.

"Jeon Jungkook you better open these doors. I want to know where is my Best Friend!" The voice yells. I groaned.

So it's that boy.

"Go away! He's perfectly fine without your help!" I yelled back.

"Jeon I SWEAR IF YOU DO NOT LET ME IN THIS MOMENT, I WILL BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR!!"

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever." I sighed. "I WILL break this!!" he yells.

"3"

"2"

"1-"

Once he said one, I opened the doors. Causing him to run and trip, not reallt expecting the doors to open while trying to break inside.

"You are an idiot" I smirked as my arms were crossed on my chest.

"Where's Jimin!?" The boy asks. "Why the hell would I tell you?" I closed the doors and pushed him away from me.

"I am his best friend! I demand to know where he is!" The angel shouts. "Jeez. Keep it down. Your yelling is hurting my ears." I complained.

I walked in the hallway as the angel just followed me, still wanting an answer.

The angel grabs me by the collar and glares at me. "Where is Jimin!? You better show me where he is or I will kill you!" he threatens.

"Ooo. I'm so scared. What should I ever do?" I said sarcastically.

He pulls me harder. "I am serious!!" He says angrily.