𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 {𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞}

3rd Person pov:

Jungkook began to kiss Jimin's neck. Jimin moans as Jungkook licked and bit spots on his neck.

"Jungkookie~" Jimin moans. Jungkook smirks at the nickname. "Jungkookie? Is that what you said, baby?" Jungkook asks.

"Say that again, baby. Say it again" Jungkook says as his hands trails down Jimin's chest to his tight pants. "J-Jungkookie" Jimin says. "Yes, baby?" Jungkook asks, enjoying the new nickname as he found it hot when the older said it in such a pleasuring way.

The angel started to whine as the younger boy had barely touched him anywhere yet and wanted to feel his touches. "Kookieee. P-Please" Jimin whines. "Beg me" he says. "Kookie, P-Please touch me" Jimin begs. Jungkook obeys the older.

He unbuckles Jimin's belt. Undoing the buttons of his pants and removes the pants. Jungkook threw the belt and pants somewhere in the room. He'll look for it in the morning. For now his attention was all on Jimin.

Jungkook removes Jimin's shirt and also throws it somewhere in the room. He looks at Jimin with lust. "Baby, you look beautiful under me" Jungkook says.

Jungkook made hickeys everywhere on Jimin's chest. Lowering down to Jimin stomach. Until Jungkook reaches lower. Marking him on his inner thigh. "K-Kookie~" Jimin whines. Jungkook looks back up at Jimin.

Connecting there lips again. While Jimin was distracted with their kiss, Jungkook removes Jimin's boxers. Quickly pulling away from the kiss, he licks 2 fingers and shoved them in Jimin's hole.

Jimin's moans filled the room. Making Jungkook hard when the older moans his name.

Adding a third finger in Jimin grips on the bed sheets.

Jimin pulls out Jungkook's fingers. The younger confused as to why he did so. Jimin gets on his knees. Unbuttons and unzips Jungkook's jeans. The taller groaned as Jimin licked his clothed member through the boxers.

Jimin pulls down Jungkook's pants and boxers all at once. A gasp was heard.

Jungkook smirk at the older's reaction. "What's wrong, baby?" Jungkook asks. "I-I..It's big.." Jimin stutters.

Jungkook sighs. "If you want to stop, we can stop. I-I don't want to force you on this" Jungkook blushes at his own words.

"A Devil being concerned for an Angel?" Jimin raises an eyebrow. "You really are different from the rest" Jimin grins. "And you are also really different from the rest. An angel fearless towards me? Even willing to do it with him? Damn your so sexy" Jungkook says as he stares into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin licks Jungkook's tip. The taller moans as Jimin takes in his dick. Bobbing his head in a slow then faster pace. "Y-yes, baby. Like that" Jungkook moans.

Soon Jungkook came inside Jimin's mouth.

"You don't have to swallow it, just spit it out-" Jungkook's eyes widened when Jimin swallowed it all. Smirking at Jungkook.

"Or..you could just swallow it. Either way" Jungkook laughs.

Jungkook pins Jimin to the bed. They kissed again. Tongues battling again. Swirling together.

Jungkook pulls away. He grabs a condom and lube. About to put on the condom, Jimin frowns and takes it. Throwing it away in the room.

"Are you sure baby?" Jungkook asks. "Yes. I want to feel you in every inch of inside me." Jimin replies.

"We won't be needing it" Jimin smiles.

Jungkook applies lube around his member. Then lining up in front of Jimin's hole.

"I-I'm a virgin.." Jimin stutters.. "I'll go slow for you" Jungkook says with a reassuring look. "I trust you" Jimin says with pure honesty.

Even though he barely knows Jungkook, his trust in the younger was true.

"I like you" Jimin says. "W-What?" Jungkook stutters. "I-I think I like you.." Jimin says in a nervous way. "I like you too" Jungkook says. Jungkook thrusts himself into Jimin's hole.

"Ba-Baby..you're so tight" Jungkook says. Thrusting slowly inside of Jimin.

"It hurts." Jimin says in pain. Tears threatening to fall. Jungkook says he'll go slow. Thrusting in a slow pace. Jimin's moans filled the room. Jungkook takes Jimin's dick and started to pump it the same pace as he was thrusting in and out.

Jimin felt good. The pleasure Jungkook gave him.

"Kookie go faster." Jimin begs. Jungkook nods and fasten his pace. He started to hit Jimin's prostate. Jimin moans grew louder as Jungkook hits it in every single thrust he made.

Jungkook flips Jimin on all fours. Continuing to thrust in him. More deeper and deeper. Jungkook was reaching his climax. "Jun-Jungkook..I'm gonna c-" Jimin says but moans once again slips out of his mouth. "Me too, baby. Me too" Jungkook groans.

Jungkook licks at Jimin's earlobe. "Moan my name, baby. Louder" Jungkook says. Jungkook pulls out then slams himself back inside Jimin. Causing the older to moan louder like he wanted him to. "J-Jungkook!~ Ah faster" Jimin moans. Jungkook slaps Jimin's ass. The older moans again.

"You like that, baby?" Jungkook asks. They both soon reached their climax. Jungkook came inside of Jimin. Both exhausted. Panting on the bed and cuddled each other.

"You are mine, baby. Mine. And only mine." Jungkook says as his eyes turned red. "You're so hot when you act dominant, Kookie" Jimin grins.

Jungkook looks at the older with such love. He buries himself in Jimin neck. Sharp fangs grows in Jungkook's teeth when he sees the older's exposed neck. Licking between Jimin's neck and shoulder, he bites him. "Did you just bite me!?" Jimin asks in shock as he sees a bite mark on him. Surprised it wasn't bleeding.

"I love you too much" Jungkook says. "What are we gonna do? An angel and a devil? That's breaking an important law, Kookie" Jimin sighs. "Who said it had to be known?" Jungkook says.

"If it has to be kept secret then I'll keep it a secret. As long as I have you with me, I'll do it." Jungkook says as his arms wraps around Jimin's waist.

"I love you" Jimin says. "I love you too" Jungkook replies. Snuggling under the covers as they slept at 11pm

. . .

~ Meanwhile ~

"Where is Jimin!? I can find him anywhere!" Taehyung panics as his best friend had gone missing.

"He won't answer my calls or my texts" Jin says.

Taehyung continued to panic as he started to cry.