𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?

3rd Person pov:

"Black..Feather?.." Jimin asks confused.

"That one" Taehyung takes the stuck black feather off of Jimin's white wing. Namjoon snatches it from Taehyung's hands. Examining the feather. "Jimin. Where were you last night?" Namjoon asks more sternly.

'Shit...for the second time..' Jimin thought.

"I was..I was at.." Jimin stuttered.

But was saved when Seokjin smacked Namjoon.

"Namjoon. Stop looking at the poor boy so sternly! You're making him scared!" Jin scolded. "Sorry. I'm just worried" Namjoon tells Jin.

"I'm sorry about him, Jimin. You don't have to tell him. At least your safe" Jin says. "But. The feather-" Namjoon gets cut off by Jin. "A feather? It's just a feather. A feather could have just fallen on him. Stop worrying about it" Jin says.

"But it's a devil wing's feather." Namjoon says.

"Why don't we let Jimin rest. He must be tired" Hoseok comes up from behind Jimin. Putting his hands on Jimin's shoulders.

"Good Idea" Namjoon says.

"Come on, Jimin. Let's go to my realm above." Hoseok takes Jimin's hand and they go to Hoseok's realm above the heavens.

Once they got there, Jimin looked around amazed.

"Woah. You can really see everything from up here" Jimin says.

"Yup. Also how I saw you two together" Hoseok grins. Jimim sits down on a chair as Hoseok gets 2 cups of tea and hands one to Jimin. Then Hoseok grabs a chair and puts it next to Jimin.

Jimin takes a sip of his tea.

"So. What's the deal with you and that kid?" Hoseok smirks as Jimin slightly chokes on the tea.

"N-nothing.." Jimin blushes.

"Don't lie to me, Jiminie. Though I can't see what happened in the Underground. I know you went there" Hoseok says.

"So..Spill the beans. I'm curious" Hoseok says.

Jimin sighs.

~ Minutes Later ~

"YOU WHAT!?" Hoseok shouted. "Shhh! Be quiet!" Jimin shushes his friend. "You did what?" Hoseok stares at the angel in shock.

"Look. I was drunk. But..I liked it.." Jimin looks away with a flustered face.

"Jimin. You know the rules. Never has there been an Angel and a Devil in a relationship. Ever." Hoseok says. "I know. I know. But I just..don't care about that rule right now." Jimin says.

"You could be kicked out. Namjoon could kick you out if he found out about this. He may be our friend but he has to follow the rules. We can't have you being kicked out!" Hoseok panics.

"Hyung! Calm down." Jimin tried to calm the older down as Hoseok was already walking around the whole room filled with worry.

"What will you say if Namjoon finds out?"

"If Namjoon finds out?.." Jimin pauses as he thinks.

"I..I don't know." the younger looks down. "I just hope he doesn't find out. I've met Jungkook for only a month. And I love him already. This is illegal based from rules. What am I doing?" Jimin sits down as he puts his head in his hands.

"It's going to be fine, Jimin." Hoseok was now the one comforting the other. "Now that you told me. I'm on your side to help you. I could've told Namjoon but I'm worried about you and what you are doing." Hoseok says.

"And if that devil boy does anything terrible to you, you know I will be there to kick his butt!" Hoseok says with such an enthusiastic tone. Making the smaller laugh. "Thanks Hobi hyung" Jimin smiles.

"If Namjoon finds out...I guess I'll just have to find a place to stay. Somewhere far from home. And I think I know a place that could be my new home" Jimin says.

Little did the two know...

Someone was in the hallway, listening to the their conversation.

"Namjoon must hear this" The person whispered to themselves quietly.