𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Jimin's pov:

"J-Jungkook. What are you doing here?" I asked.

Jungkook puts me down. He puts an arm around my waist.

"What the hell were you doing?" Jungkook glares at Taehyung. "It was a dare, dude. Why are you here? Aren't you banned or something?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook was about to hurt Taehyung. So I wrapped my arms around him from behind. "Stop. Don't hurt him. He didn't do anything." I said. From my touch we seemed to quickly calm down.

"Jimin. What is it with you and Jungkook?" Namjoon asks. I froze.

Does he know?

No. He can't know about this! How does he know about this!

"I-I.." Words couldn't escape my lips. I stood there nervously. I wanted to cry. But I can't cry in front of them. It's embarrassing to do so.

"Jimin..You are breaking a rule. What are you doing?" Namjoon says.

"I don't care if I'm breaking a rule!!" I shouted with anger but soon regretted it.

I just yelled back at Namjoon hyung.

Never in my life..have I even talked back or yelled at Namjoon. My friend, our king...What have I done?

"I-I'm so sorry" I said as I felt guilt fill up inside of me.

"You are not allowed to be in this place. Ever. Again" Namjoon stares at me with a serious expression.

"H-hyung. Your not serious..right?" I asked. "You c-can't be serious.." I said as I got closer to him. But the castle guards was pulling me away.

"W-Wait. No." I tried to get away from their grip. I wanted to go to them but they wouldn't let go. A tear fell from my eyes.

No. My friends. I can't leave them.

"J-Jimin. Your wings.." I heard Jin gasp. I looked at them. My eyes widened.

One white wing. And the other was now black.

*pause*

Seonmul: HOLD UP!!

Jimin: Now what is it?

Seonmul: So you got your black wing by that??

Jimin: Yes??..

Seonmul: I always wondered why you had black and white wings. I wonder how your wings looked like back then?

Jimin: I'm an Angel, Seonmul. My wings were originally white.

Jungkook: *eating popcorn*

Jimin: Can I have some?

Jungkook: No. Continue with the story.

Jimin: *sighs*

*continue*

I stared at my wings with a scared look. W-Why is it black!?

Tears fell from my eyes. I was scared. I didn't know it meant. How did it turn black. I felt different.

Jungkook pushed away the guards. Pulling me into a hug. He picked me up and carried my bridal style. Giving the guards a death glare or something, he then ran out the castle and flew out of the realm.

What am I going to do now?

"Rest, Jimin. You're probably tired right now." Jungkook says. I was on Jungkook's bed. I hugged my knees to my chest. I didn't want to talk.

"Kookie.." I said softly.

"Yes?" he answers.

"W-Why is my wing black?" I asked.

He sighs. "You were kicked out of the heavens. When an angel is kicked out of the heavens they have would be half angel. And I guess half devil. If an angel is kicked out of the heavens, it is because of breaking a law. It depends on the law though."

"If it was way more serious, you could be kicked out and with full black wings and had became a devil. But I'm guessing Namjoon was too 'nice' and when he kicked you out, it wasn't fully a ban." Jungkook explained.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean..like..he did ban you but he wasn't too harsh to you about it that I only made your wing black while the other is still white" Jungkook says. "Sorry..it's complicated to explain" Jungkook nervously scratches his neck.

"Sleep. You had alot happening today." Jungkook cuddles up with me on the bed. I smiled softly. I ruffled his soft hair.

"Thanks for letting me stay here.." I thanked.

But I already heard snores.

I softly chuckled.

"I love you, Bunny" I kissed his forehead then fell asleep.