𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞?!

3rd Person pov:

Jimin leaned against the bathroom wall. Holding a pregnancy test in his hands. Out of shock, the small boy drops it on the floor. Jimin falls on the floor. His hands to his head.

"P-positive...No...It can't be.."

Tears fell from Jimin's eyes. He wasn't ready for a child.

Jimin was scared.

What if he wasn't good enough? What if he couldn't take care of this child? What will Jungkook think? Would Jungkook leave him? He can't tell Jungkook. Jungkook must not know about this!

Jimin started to panic as these thoughts filled his head.

"Jimin. You've been in the bathroom for a while now. Are you alright?" Jungkook's voice was heard.

The boy panicked. He took the test and threw it in the small trash can near the sink. Jimin opens the door to see Jungkook standing next to the door.

"Are you okay? You seem...exhausted or something close to that.." Jungkook asks. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry.." Jimin smiles then looks at the floor. He walks past Jungkook. Before the younger can say something, Jimin had already left.

"Did I do something wrong?" Jungkook asks himself out loud.

Jungkook noticed how distant Jimin has been the past few days(3 days). But today, he thinks it's time to confront Jimin about the situation.

"Jimin. Can we talk?" Jungkook asks. "Y-Yeah. Sure" Jimin says nervously. Jungkook takes Jimin to his room. Jimin sits down on the edge of the bed.

"What is it?" Jimin asks. "Did I do something wrong?" Jungkook asks. Jimin looks at Jungkook with confusion. "What? What are you talking about?" Jimin asks.

"You seem..to be avoiding me. And I just wondered if I did something wrong. I'm sorry if there's something I did. Stop avoiding me. Please." Jungkook says as he holds onto Jimin's hands. "Is it..my attitude? Is it something about the way I act? Am I making you uncomfortable? Wait...Am I-" Jimin hugs Jungkook, making the younger stop talking.

"I'm sorry." Jimin says.

"What are you sorry about?" Jungkook looks at Jimin with a concerned and confused look.

"There's nothing wrong with you. You don't need to change yourself. I love you for who you are" Jimin smiles.

"I'm sorry for avoiding you these past three days. I'm just...scared." Jimin sighs. "Scared of what?" Jungkook asks in a worried tone. He cups Jimin face and makes Jimin look at him.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure we can get through it together" Jungkook smiles.

"I-I..." Jimin starts to say but tears filled his eyes.

"Ji-Jimin" Jungkook looks at the crying boy with worry. He doesn't know what to do. But Jungkook just lifts Jimin's face up to him. Wiping his tears. "Don't cry. I don't like to see you cry like this. It makes me sad as well" Jungkook says.

"Kookie...I'm pregnant.." Jimin cries. "Pre-Pregnant.." Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Since when?" the younger asks. "Three days ago" Jimin says. "I'm sorry. Please don't leave me." Jimin cries.

"Why would I leave you? I would never leave you, Jimin" Jungkook smiles.

"I'm happy about this child. I'm happy for us." Jungkook smiles as tears of joy fills his eyes.

"Y-you're not mad?" Jimin looks up at him. "Of course I'm not mad." Jungkook says. The younger pulls him into a hug. "I can't believe this" Jungkook says in disbelief.

"I love you, Jimin" Jungkook says with a bright smile.

"I love you too, Kookie" Jimin smiles back.