𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲

3rd Person pov:

A Christmas festival was hosted every year. Today was December 24. It has just been a week since Hoseok and Jimin's talk. The 6 have been busy all day.

Hoseok was at his post, guarding the heavens like usual.

Yoongi and Taehyung were setting up the tables that will be filled with food and games.

Namjoon was doing his regular duties as a ruler/leader.

Seokjin was making sure everything was perfect.

Leaving Jimin to give out invitations with candy canes.

Somehow snow was falling. No one knows how it is possible, who why would anyone complain?

Jimin's pov:

"I want another candy cane" A child angel was frowning at me. "I'm sorry. But it's only one candy cane per home" I said. This child was getting on my fucking nerves. "No! Give me one more." The child continued as they stomped their foot on the ground.

God, I wanna strangle this son of a bi-

I sighed. "Listen kid. I dunno what do you not understand about one candy cane per house. So please go back inside, give the damn invitation to your parents, and stop being so selfish for wanting another candy cane when there are many other children here who can have one" I crossed my arms.

The child huffed and snatched the invitation from my hands. Then slammed the door at my face. "Jeez. Kids these days" I scoffed.

Namjoon's pov:

"Namjoon. Can I speak with you please?" Yoongi said as he walks into the throne room.

"Sure. What is it?" I asked. Putting down the papers on the table. I walked up to him.

"It's..about Jimin" Yoongi says.

"About Jimin?" I raised an eyebrow. I have to admit, I've been very suspicious over Jimin lately. Recently he's been acting strange and a bit distant towards us. It's concerning.

Taehyung's pov:

"Hey hyung. Have you seen Yoongi?" I asked Hoseok as I walked over to him.

"Yeah. He walked into the castle" Hoseok says.

"Alright. Thanks" I smiled then got to the castle.

Turning the corner, I heard voices.

"Jimin slept with Jungkook" Yoongi's voice said.

What?

I peeked by the wall. Seeing Yoongi and Namjoon talking.

What are they talking about?

"Jimin did what?!" Namjoon shouted. "I overheard Hoseok and Jimin's conversation when I woke up. This happened a week ago. I thought of telling you, but I was not sure if Jimin would be alright with it." Yoongi says.

"But I had to inform you about this. It's serious. Jimin's breaking a rule, Namjoon" Yoongi frowns.

Jimin..why didn't you tell me?

"This is indeed serious. I'll keep it a secret for now. But if things get out of hand...I might have to kick him out. And I know none of us want it to happen" Namjoon sighs.

"Thank you for telling me. I'll keep an eye on him" Namjoon says. Yoongi nods and takes his leave.

Jungkook's pov:

I miss Jimin.

He told me there was going to be a festival but I don't want to be alone here, while he's having fun with other people instead of me.

I'm not jealous!! I just don't understand why he would rather have fun with them instead of staying with me.

I sat there for 5 minutes.

"That's fucking it! I'm heading over there. I can't live a single fucking day without him" I groaned as I took a coat. Putting it on, I then left to head to the "Home of the Angel's".

Jimin's pov:

Night time came by very quickly. It was now Christmas Eve. Everyone was having fun. Families eating food outside. Children playing with the snow. Either building a snowman, having a snowball fight, or making snow-angels.

"Jimin. Come on. The 5 of us are going to celebrate inside. Join us" Hoseok smiles. I nodded. Walking inside with Hoseok, I saw everyone sitting on a chair around the long dining table.

"Merry Christmas!!!!!" Hoseok shouted happily.

"Seokjin hyung!! This is so good!" Taehyung continued to stuff the food in his mouth. Jin had made the food. Chicken, Potato salad, Mac and Cheese, and many more.

We joked around alot. Jin even told some of his jokes as some of us groaned. Though I laughed at all his jokes because I found them humorous.

Soon we played some games

3rd Person pov:

"Truth or Dare?" Hoseok asks Taehyung. "Dare" Taeyung gave him a challenging stare.

"I dare you to carry Jimin for about 5 minutes" Hoseok says.

"Dude. That is a terrible dare." Taehyung complained. "Yeah! I wanted something more juicy" Seokjin whines.

Jimin laughed as Taehyung picked him up. Trying to find where to place his hands.

The two giggled at how silly it was.

Little did they all know that someone looked at the two with a furious glare.

A jealous bunny glaring at them in the darkness.

"Haha. Taehyung, stop. That tickles" Jimin laughs.

Taehyung laughs. But before Taehyung or anyone could speak, Jungkook came out of the darkness. Shoving Taehyung to the floor as he took Jimin away from his grasps.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?" Namjoon asks with surprise.

Jungkook glares at Taehyung with furious red eyes. Jimin was in Jungkook's arms. The younger held the small boy in his arms in a protective way.

Not wanting to let him go.

"What the fuck were you doing?" Jungkook growls.

"Shit" Jimin thought

"I-I guess your dare was juicy after all, Hoseok" Jin whispers at Hoseok nervously.