𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐀 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

Jimin's pov:

A few days passed and it was already the party day. The party was at night. No theme at all, so we could wear whatever.

^ What Jimin is wearing

"Jiminiee!! Let's go!!" Taehyung yells from the fromt of the house. I yelled back an 'okay'.

Taehyung and I got to the party together.

When we found Jin hyung we greeted him a Happy Birthday. "Aww. Thanks guys" Jin pulls us into a hug.

The party was going great. Until the lights turned off.

Gasps and worried chatting were heard around the room.

"Was this intentional, Namjoon?" Taehyung asks Namjoon hyung. "N-No. I don't know what is happening" Namjoon says.

"Calm down everyone! We will find a way to fix the problem!" Namjoon announces. Hoseok tried to shine a light on an object he held but someone from the darkness smacks it out of his hands.

"What the.." Hoseok says as he notices the object was out of his hands.

"So.." A deep voice said. Fire lights up the candles around the room. And we can see a tall boy with black wings and all black clothing with a bit of red.

"I am not invited to the party?" He scoffs. "Jungkook. What are you doing here?" Namjoon crosses his arms as he glares at the boy. "What? Can't I visit my Step-brother and his husband?" The boy called Jungkook. "We talked about this. We agreed that you would stay in your realm and never come into my realm." Namjoon says in a serious tone.

"What?? Can't I see the light for just 20 minutes?" Jungkook laughs. "You are not allowed to be here. You always bring death" Namjoon says. "Oh. I see. So I'm not allowed here because..I'm different, huh?" Jungkook frowns. "I'm not saying that" Namjoon says.

"So. You don't trust me? I only bring death?" He asks. "So as in death, you mean like..this?" Jungkook asks as he touches an angel next to him. "No!" Namjoon worriedly shouts. The angel gasps as it started to crumble apart and soon became dust.

"Haha. That was interesting" Jungkook smirks. "Jungkook. Stop this at once. You are killing innocent people." Namjoon says.

Jungkook ignores him. I had enough with the boy hurting the others. Without thinking I ran to him and pulled him back from behind. Trying to not let him move towards more angels.

To vision what was happening, I was basically back hugging this guy but trying to hold him back.

"Stop it" I glared at him.

"Jimin. No get away from him" Seokjin worriedly yells.

The boy turns around and looks at me with anger but suddenly his expression softens when our eyes met.

It felt as if time had stopped as we stared into each other's eyes. My heart started to beat fast. I felt flusters at his stare. I immediately let go of him and moved back.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, Jin puts his hand on my shoulder. Jungkook had faced us. "Leave" Jin glares. Jungkook's angered expression was on his face again when he heard Seokjin's words.

He scoffs and flew out.

"I sincerely apologize about this everyone. Please return home safely. Please forgive me for letting this happen" Namjoon apologizes to everyone.

Everyone left as the 6 of us remained in the castle. Jin takes me and Taehyung to his room.

Yoongi and Hoseok were with Namjoon.

"We want you guys to be safe, So please stay with us in the castle for the night" Jin says to the two of us. "Of course" I said.

Seokjin grabbed some extra clothes for Me and Taehyung and hands it to us. "Here. Change into these. They will make you comfortable" He says.

After changing into them, we sat on Jin's bed.

"Who..Who was that?" Taehyung asks. "Oh..Well. That was Jungkook." Seokjin says. "Jungkook?" I asked.

"He's well known as J.K." Seokjin says, causing the two of us to look at him with shock. "J-J..K..?" I stuttered. "J.K.?! That guy is the King of Hell! He's like Namjoon but rules the Underground" Taehyung says. "Exactly..I never exactly told you that they were..Step-Brothers" Jin nervously looks away.

"Why is he so angry at Namjoon hyung?" I asked. "I'm sure Namjoon would like you to know why. So I will tell you what happened" Jin says.

"Namjoon and his parents were angels. His father was King once. When Namjoon was 10, he was walking around a garden with his parents. They found an 7 year old boy crying on the ground. He had small black wings. He was a child born from hell." Jin explained.

"They took him in. They raised the small child. That was until Jungkook turned 15. Namjoon was 18. Jungkook wanted to know about what happened to his family. He knew he was different. He visited the Underground. And he came back as a different person. Jungkook would go to the Underground more often. He became more and more distant to Namjoon"

"Such a cheerful kid. When he found out he was devil. His parents were killed by angels. Jungkook began to despise angels. He seek revenge for his parent's death. Jungkook started a war. Killing every angel that got in his way. The king and queen died."

"That was the last time Jungkook was ever seen in this realm. The rest of his years was spent in the Underground" Jin said.

"Namjoon became the King of the Heavens. While for Jungkook, the King of Hell" Jin sighs.

"Woah..That's so.." Taehyung gulps as he tried to speak. "Deep.." Taehyung quietly says.

"Namjoon loved that boy so much. In a brotherly way, of course. But..he had to keep his people safe. We wanted to keep us safe from Jungkook. So he made an agreement with the boy. That he will never enter this realm. It was an agreement that was never broken- Well..that is until today." Jin says.

"I've seen that boy ever since he was young. I am the Moon Guardian. So I have seen him before. I still remember his smile. A smile that showed pure joy and happiness. I don't think Namjoon or I would ever see that smile." Jin sighs.

"Sleep. You guys must be tired. Today has been a long day." Jin says. He tucks us in bed. Letting us sleep in his bed.

"Good Night" Jin says. Turning off the lights and closing the door. Leaving to sleep at Namjoon's room.