𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Jimin's pov:

"Jesus, Taehyung!! Can you be any louder??" I questioned my best friend.

"Sorry. Sorry. I seriously can't get used to how Yoongi puts away the dishes and pots. He put the plate in the utensils drawer. How stupid is that?" Taehyung complains. The sound of plates and glass clinging together can be heard.

"Taehyung, please. I am trying to sleep. I literally slept at 2am in the morning because your sleep walking kept me awake. You almost walked outside! Next time I should tie your body to your bed so you won't sleep walk anymore" I said.

"Seriously! He placed a cutting board in the microwave!!" Taehyung continued to complain.

Getting tired of his loudness, I covered my ears with my pillow. Trying to not hear him. I was currently laying on the living room couch.

"Hey, Guys. What's going on in here?" Hoseok's voice was heard. But muffled because of the pillow to my ears.

I uncovered my ears and stared at Hoseok who just entered the living room. "Sleeping while someone is being so noisy in the kitchen" I groaned.

"Well wake up then. Namjoon hyung wanted to speak with the 5 of us." Hoseok says. He walks to the kitchen and takes whatever is in Taehyung's hands and placed them on the counter. He takes Taehyung's hand and comes back to the living room.

"Oh nuh uh. I am seriously tired right no-noww" Hoseok ignores what I said and picks me up from the couch then puts be back on the floor, standing.

"You have no choice" Hoseok smiles. He grabs our hands and walks to the front door. Opening it and we flew out the house. Hoseok closes the door then we flew to Namjoon's castle.

The bright gold and white colors of the heavens was filled everywhere. Many fluffy white clouds. And the sun shining perfectly to light up our home.

We arrived to Namjoon's castle. Our feet touches the ground and we walk inside.

"Ahh. There you are! I'm so happy that you arrived" Jin smiles.

"Where's Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung asks. "Boo!!" Namjoon scares us from behind.

"Ahh!" All three of us got startled by his scare. He laughs at our reactions. "Haha. Sorry. I just wanted to mess with you guys when you arrived." Namjoon says as he walks over to Jin.

"So. What did you call us for?" I asked. "We're waiting for Yoongi hyung so let's wait first" Namjoon says.

After chatting while we waited, Yoongi hyung finally arrived. He carried a small book in his hand.

"I'm here. I'm here" Yoongi says.

"Wonderful!" Jin smiles.

"So..I'm inviting you guys for a party. It is going to be Seokjinnie's birthday in a few days. And I was hoping you guys would like to help give out invitations." Namjoon smiles.

"Seokjin's birthday? I'm happy for you Seokjin" Hoseok smiles. "Aw thanks Hoseok" Jin smiles back.

"Sure. That's an easy job" I said. "Sure" Taehyung and Yoongi said. "Wonderful. Can you give them out today?" Namjoon asks. "Yeah, we can" Hoseok says. "Alright. Then here you go" Namjoon said as he handed us each a small pack of invitations.

"Let's goo!!!" Taehyung yells as he runs out the castle and flew out already. "Guess he's excited?" I laughed.

We all flew to different houses and homes to give our the card invitations.