𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Month Four; Week Fifteen

Jungkook's pov:

Four weeks already. We scheduled an appointment to find out the baby's gender. I was so excited that it's impossible for me to wait!

"Jungkook. Calm down. The appointment is at 2:20pm. It's only 10:02 in the morning, Kookie. Get back in bed" Jimin chuckles.

"But.." I whined. "Get back to bed, Kookie" Jimin pulls my hand closer to him. "Finee" I pouted.

"Congratulations, Mr. Park and Mr. Jeon. It's girl." The doctor says. (A/n: btw. the doctors are devils or angels. They can't have mortal human doctors)

Jimin and I smile excitedly. A girl? I'm so happy. "Thank you" Jimin says.

When we arrived home, Jimin decided to go to bed.

"What are we going to name her?" I asked. Sitting down on a chair, Jimin stood in front of me. I gently touched Jimin's stomach. "It is up to you." Jimin says.

After a while of though, a name came into my head.

"Yeona" I said. Yeona, Heart of Gold.

"Perfect" Jimin smiles and pecks my lips when I stood up.

Month Four; Week Sixteen

Recently, Jimin still heads to the bathroom to throw up. Is it normal for one to throw up like literally every single morning?!

I should seriously read something about pregnancy.

Jimin sometimes still craves things. Though it is starting to become less and less.

"Are you alright, baby?l I asked as he leaves the bathroom, walking back to bed. "Yes. I'm fine." Jimin says.

"How about the other baby? Is the baby fine?" I smiled as he gently rubbed Jimin's stomach.

"Appa's here" I smiled. Jimin quietly laughs at me.

Suddenly I felt movement. A small kick.

"D-did you feel that?" I asked Jimin in shock. He nods. "That's her first kick" Jimin smiles. I smiled back as I leaned my head to his stomach.

I felt joy. A perfect family.