𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Jimin's pov:

A beautiful garden filled with pretty flowers. Soft green grass with a small fountain of water. A big tree with fresh apples.

A blue and yellow checkered blanket was laid on the soft grass next to the tree. A tiny picnic basket filled with strawberries and grapes.

"What is this?" I asked myself outloud.

There was a small path from the door, around the water fountain, to the tree, and more.

I followed the path until I saw Jungkook kneeling down next to a bush with flowers. He was picking a couple of flowers but once he touched them they kept on dying. He groans in frustration.

I giggled at his frustration as I found it cute.

I walked up to him and crouched down next to him. I touched the flower in his hands and it went from a dead flower to a bright blooming flower.

"You got here faster than I expected" Jungkook said. "What's all of this?" I asked with a smile.

"It's a castle's garden. It's been dried up and recently I've been trying to keep it more alive. The Underground can be really gloomy so I thought maybe a small part of this place can have a bit of softness at least" Jungkook explains.

"It's so pretty, Jungkook." I said.

Jungkook stands up. "Let's sit down over there" Jungkook helps me up as he points at the picnic area under the apple tree. We sat down on the blue and yellow blanket and ate some of the fruits.
p
"These strawberry's are good." I said as ate more of the strawberry's. "I-I'm glad you like them" Jungkook stutters. I noticed how nervous he was.

"I made you something" He says. My quickly looked up to him as he stood up. "Made something?" I asked. He leaves to somewhere else. After a bit he comes back with strawberry cake on a tray in his hands.

"Cake?" I said

"Cake?" I said. "Yeah.." Jungkook sits down next to me and places the cake down.

The cake had white chocolate hearts and with a chocolate pen writing, it says "love you".

I grabbed a plate and took a slice of the cake. I tried it. I swear I thought I saw stars.

"This is delicious!" I said. "Did you make this?" I asked. "Yeah..You like it?" He asks. "I love it" I smiled. "I wanted to cheer you up. You seem down. I'm not really good at cheering up people. This is..the best I could do" Jungkook sighs as he looks at the ground.

I grabbed both of his hands into mines.

"You did this for me?" I asked. Jungkook just nods. "I love it, Jungkook. I'm sorry, that I just made you more worried of me. I shouldn't have acted in such a way. I do miss them. But I have you with me." I said.

Jungkook's lips forms a smile. A cute bunny smile. I love his smile. It comforts me and makes me feel happy.

~ Time Skip ~

"What are we?" Jungkook suddenly asks. His question caught me off guard. My words stuttered, "W-We? I..don't know..".

"We both like each other. Yet we never made anything official..So..I'm not sure what we are.." I said as I looked at the small flowers on the grass.

"I love you" Jungkook says as he puts his hands on mines. "W-what?" I looked at him with a bit of a surprised expression.

"I love you" He repeated as he looks into my eyes with a genuine expression. "I.." I paused and smile softly.

"I love you too" I said back. Jungkook pulls me closer to him and connects out lips.

I smiled and kissed him back.

When I broke the kiss, Jungkook puts his forehead on mines. "Be mines forever" Jungkook says.

"I'm willing to break the rules for you~" I grinned. My hand interwinds with his.

We sat there on the blanket, enjoying the peaceful moment. Together.

This is nice.

This is perfect.

Jungkook...is perfect.