𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

Jimin's pov:

I woke up to someone's movement next to me. I opened my eyes to see Taehyung getting up from bed. "Taehyung?" I called in a soft voice as I just woke up

"Oh, Jimin. Did I wake you?" He asks. "It's fine. I'm hungry right now so let's go eat" I said. Taehyung nods. Both of us got ready for the day and walked to the dining room.

We were both familiar with the castle because we have done some hang outs and sleep overs here in the past.

I see Seokjin setting up the table with some delicious pancakes and waffles. "Wow, hyung. This looks good!" I said. "Thanks" Jin smiles.

After eating, we were all full. "Thanks for the food, hyung" Hoseok smiles. "You're welcome" Jin says.

Hoseok stands up. "I gotta go. I should be checking around from above. Guarding duties" Hoseok says. "Alright. Be safe, Hoseok" Namjoon says. "I will!"

"I have to go too. There are still letters I need to deliver." Yoongi gets up. "Thanks" He says then leaves.

"Are you guys busy today?" Namjoon asks. "Nope. I can take a day off for today." Seokjin says as he interwinds his hands with Namjoon hyung.

"I'm supposed to be collecting wire for the harps." Taehyung laughs. "You sure? If we're keeping you from your work then you could-" Taehyung interrupts him.

"Nooo! Nuh uh. I'm better off staying with you guys than making harps right now. Like seriously. Those wires hurts!" Taehyung says. "You do need a break from it, honestly" I laughed as I put a hand on Tae's shoulder.

One of the servant angels came in the room. She whispers something in Namjoon's ear.

"Excuse me, what?" Namjoon asks.

"Alright" he sighs when she leaves. "What is it, Hun?" Jin asks.

"Two of our people were picking up something from the mortal realm but on their way back, one of Jungkook's devils attacked them" Namjoon sighs.

"Oh god. That's terrible." Jin says.

"What were they bringing back?" I asked. "Wood and some fruits" Seokjin answers.

"Why don't..I bring the fruits and wood? We might be needing it." I asked. "No. Jimin. It's too risky. What if you get attacked? What if you don't come back?! What if-" Jin worriedly says but I cut him off.

"Please stop with your 'What if's'. I get that you are worried. But I want to help." I said. Namjoon began to think whether he would agree or disagree with me. He sighs. "Alright. If you want you can go. But please come back safe" Namjoon says. "Of course" I smiled. I grabbed my things and left.

*pause*

Jungkook: for your information. I did not order them to kill those angels.

Jimin: *glares at Jungkook* like hell I would believe that

*continue*

Getting a backpack to carry the things I will bring back home. I also brought a pocket knife with me just incase. For self defense.

Walking in the woods of the mortal realm, I heard a sound coming from the bushes. Taking out my pocket knife, I nervously looked around. When the source of the sound came out, I jumped back. But quickly calmed down when I saw a small puppy. I put away the pocket knife and crouched down to the puppy.

"Aww. Aren't you so cute" I smiled. Petting it's fluffy head. It wagged its tail happily. "You can see me..huh?" I asked it. The dog must've understood me, as it barks at me with it's tail wagging still.

"Do you have an owner?" I asked. It shook it's head. "Want to come with me?" I asked. It barks happily and jumped into my arms. "Aww. I'll name you...Chimmy" I smiled. It barks again and snuggled in my arms.

*pause*

Jungkook: Where did that dog go?

Jimin:I...uh..I don't know..

Jimin: *pouts* I blame you for it! You made me loose my Chimmy!

Jungkook: You're blaming me?! What did I do?

Seonmul: Continue with the story, pleasee!!

Jimin: Alright. Alright.

*continue*

Suddenly a group of devils surrounded me. I gasped as I tried to run away from them. But they pushed me to the ground. Grabbing me and took me somewhere. I heard Chimmy bark and bark. Then followed by his whimper.

"Let go of me!" I yelled. They took me somewhere. A dark and cold place. Throwing me to the hard ground.

I began to feel them trying to pin me to the ground.

"W-Wait! Stop!" I yelled.

"Shut up!" one of them yells.

Before they could do something, a dark figure from the shadows appeared.

"Let go of the angel" The figure says.

They stopped what they were doing. But I couldn't get up as their grip still remained on me.

"And why the fuck will we do so?" one of them scoffed.

"Because I said so" The figure growls as he walks out of the dark shadows. Revealing himself.

Jungkook.

Their eyes widened and quickly lets go of me.

"Shit. Let's go, boys." The leader said. They ran away.

I got up and looked at him.

Not trusting him, I pulled out my pocket knife just incase he would attack.

He looks at me and snickers. "Are you trying to make me laugh?" He asks. "Make you laugh?" I asked.

"First of all, are you really trying to kill me with that baby knife? And Second of all, you are not even holding it correctly." He says. "It is common sense to hold the knife by the handle than the blade, dumbass" Jungkook smirks.

I frowned at him.

He turns around and walks away. I wanted to find a way out of here. But I had no idea where to go.

I decided to follow him.

We walked until we reached some sort of bridge.

He turned around and raises an eyebrow at me. Causing me to get startled and move back a few steps.

"Are you following me, Angel?" he asks with his arms crossed.

"Yes" I said honestly

There was an awkward silence before I spoke up.

"Why...

Why did you save me?" I asked