𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲? 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲!!

Jimin's pov:

I have been feeling back pains and weird pained feelings.

Walking to the room Jin was in, I suddenly slipped. "Jimin!" Hoseok's voice was heard. Thankfully I was caught right before I hit the floor. "Thanks" I said.

"Oh my.." Hoseok looks in shock.

"god" Yoongi finishes. "For reals!?" Hoseok asks in excitement. More excitement than me honestly.

I laughed at his reaction. "Ahh!!! I'm so happy for youuuu!!" Hoseok cheers in joy. "Good luck" Yoongi ruffles my hair.

I laughed at their reactions. Both different but both happy for me. Neither of them judged me or was weirded out.

~After Jin was given the gem which took like a few minutes~

3rd Person pov:

"Where is Jimin!?" Jungkook bursts through the doors. He entered the castle by creeping through the darkness. Searching for his boyfriend.

"J-Jungkook" Jimin says. Quickly going to Jungkook and hugging him. Jungkook wraps his arms around Jimin's waist. Glaring at Taehyung.

"You" Jungkook growls.

If looks could kill, Taehyung would be dead by now.

"Why did you take him away from me!?" Jungkook lets go of Jimin and goes to Taehyung.

"W-Wait this is a kind of misunderstanding" Taehyung chuckles nervously.

"Let me go! I hate you!" Jungkook tries to harm Tae but Yoongi holds the younger from doing so.

Jimin's pov:

I found it funny how Jungkook looked like am angry child trying to punch another kid.

I was about to laugh but pain hit me. Suddenly something drips down my leg and to the floor.

Blood!?

"B-blood? Blood!" Taehyung panics as he rushes to me in worry. I felt my whole body feel weak. My legs giving up on me, I almost fell to the ground. Taehyung catches me. "Jimin? Jimin!" was I heard until darkness took over.

Hospital? Hospital bed?

*beep* *beep* *beep*

A medical monitor, I could hear it. Beeping.

My eyes slowly and beginning to open. The bright light in the room making me squint. But I finally adjust to it.

"Jimin! You're awake" Namjoon says. "H-hyung." I said. Looking to my stomach, the baby bumb was gone. "Hyung. Where's my baby?" I asked. Namjoon's eyes widened and I could see sadness in his eyes.

"Wh-Where's my Yeona?" I begged for a reply.

"You are awake, Mr. Park." The nurse says.

"I would like to know where my child is" I said.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Park. But your baby didn't make it."

"E-Excuse me?"

"M-Miscarriage..Jimin.."Taehyung quietly says.

Sitting on the hospital bed in silence. I tried to keep my tears in.

"C-can I please be alone?" was all I could say. They all nodded and left the room. Once the door closes I broke into tears.

I couldn't handle the news. How?!

3rd Person pov:

Jimin's cries could be heard as the boys stood outside the door. The boy literally crying loudly as if he was screaming. Taehyung and Hoseok couldn't handle the pain of their friend and best friend hurting this much as they themselves began to cry and tear up.

Namjoon felt guilty. Failing as a friend to keep him safe. If he had only known, he shouldn't have done what he has done.

Yoongi tried to calm down the two boys from their tears.

Jungkook leans agains the wall. He couldn't take it. Hearing Jimin cry in such pain and emotionally hurt.

The younger enters the room. Even though the boy had asked everyone to leave, he can't take it.

"Jimin.." Jungkook gently says. Pulling smaller into a comforting hug.

"I-I'm sorry. I failed as a father to let this happen" Jungkook cries. "You cries. They hurt me so much. It hurts that someone precious to me cries with such pain. I know. It hurts so much to loose a child. But please calm down" Jungkook puts a hand on top of the boy's head as Jimin cries in his chest.

"T-This is all my f-fault. M-My fa-fault" Jimin chokes on his tears. "No. No don't say that. Stop blaming yourself for this. It's not your fault. It was never your fault" Jungkook cups Jimin's face. Wiping away his tears.

"Stop crying, love. I'm here...I'm here and I will never leave you...

never"