𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐦

Month Five; Week 19

3rd Person pov:

Jungkook stands nervously next to the door. Holding a rectangular black box.

Finally gathering up all his courage, he enters the room.

"Jimin" the boy calls. "Yeah?"

Jungkook hands the box to Jimin. The older looks at it with confusion. "It's August, Jungkook. It's not my birthday yet" Jimin laughs. "It's..a gift..I wanted to give it now" The younger nervously said.

I wanted to give it now" The younger nervously said

"It's pretty, Kookie" Jimin smiles. "You know the gem that's kept by the devil. A gem that can heal the person who wears it?" Jungkook mentions. "This is..the gem? I thought it was a myth" Jimin says in amazement.

"Sorry...If you don't like it, I can get you something else" Jungkook says as he was about to take the gift and leave but Jimin puts a hand over Jungkook's.

"I love it" Jimin says with a soft smile.

"Thank you for the gift. It was very thoughtful of you" He smiles as he puts it on.

"Why.." Jimin starts. "Huh?"

"Of all people...why would you want me to wear this? Like..I'm happy you're giving it to me. But....This has been guarded and kept safely from everyone. Why me?" Jimin asks.

"Because I trust you. Even with my life, I trust you. You don't know how important you are to me." Jungkook says, taking Jimin's hand and kisses it.

"You're so sweet" The angel chuckles.

"Taehyung, I'm so glad you came to visit" Jimin says with excitedly. He misses his best friend and same goes for Taehyung.

"It's different without you around." The boy says.

Taehyung looks at the necklace and raises an eyebrow at it. When Jimin's attention was back at Taehyung, the boy simply looked away.

"What is he doing here?" Jungkook glares at Taehyung.

"Aww. Is the little bunny jealous? Don't worry. I'm his best friend." Taehyung grins. "I'm not little!" Jungkook frowns.

The silver haired boy smirks as he smacks his best friend's ass. Earning a death glare from the younger.

"Relax, Bun. It's just a friend thing. Now stop actin like an child about to throw a tantrum and act mature" Taehyung says. Jungkook pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue. A known sign of his jealousy.