𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛

Seonmul: Continue with the story, please! :)

*continue*

Jimin's pov:

A month had passed by very quickly. Every one of my friends were busy today. Leaving me alone on my bed. Bored out of my mind as I laid there, I sighed for 10th time this hour.

"What should I do?" I asked myself.

Then a thought hit my mind. I smirked at the thought.

Everyone is busy, huh? No adult supervision from my friends, huh? So I can freely go to the mortal realm's club,...huh?

I quickly got up and changed into something fitting for a night club.

Just saying, I ain't your everyday innocently pure angel. I can be something else when I want to. And today..No one's gonna stop me from having fun tonight.

"Damn" was all I said as I looked at myself in the mirror

I combed and fixed my hair. Once finished, I put my phone in my jean's back pocket and secretly left my realm to the mortal realm.

Not realizing that some certain black winged boy had my eyes on me. Watching me walk in the club.

As I got inside, no one noticed a white winged boy enter the noisy, disco lights filled building.

I was an angel. So mortals don't see us. When I want to be visible to people, I would look like a normal human boy.

As I entered the bathroom I made myself visible. My wings disappeared.

I looked at the mirror and smirked at myself.

Damn I look good tonight~

*pause*

Jungkook: Damn. My baby is such a narcissist~

Jimin: Damn. My boyfriend's such a noisy brat.

Seonmul: Damn. Will you guys stop saying 'damn' and continue the story?

*continue*

I walked out the bathroom. Walking to the bar, I asked the bartender for one glass of wine. I was given a deep rose pink colored wine. I brought the glass to my lips. Taking a sip of it.

It tasted amazing.

I continued to drink it. I ended up finishing it faster than I expected.

Getting out of my seat, I joined the many crowd of people dancing to the music. I wasn't very much in the middle of the club. More like the side.

As I danced I felt someone slide there hands around my waist from behind.

"You look breathtaking, baby" the person whispered into my ear.

Out of self defense, I grabbed the person's arms from around my waist and quickly kicked them from behind and turned him around. Causing me to pin him to the table and his arms to his back. I pushed his arm harder to his back as he groans in pain.

I see his face and I quickly let go of him.

"J-Jungkook? What are you doing here?" I asked.

He held his arm in pain. "My arms hurts now, thanks to you" he groaned. "That's your fault for messing with me" I said.

He pushed me back and cornering me with his hands on the table. "So..What are you doing here, looking like that?" Jungkook smirks. My cheeks blushed.

"W-Why don't we get a drink. Hm?" I asked. He nods and we sat down. Ordering our alcoholic drinks, we chatted and sometimes gave some flirty comments at each other.

After an hour, I felt myself getting very tipsy. Jungkook seemed to be almost the same as well. We both got out of the club and somehow ended up at Jungkook's realm.

I pointed at a rock and called it a human. We started to randomly laugh.

I then tripped on that same rock. Jungkook grabbed me before I tripped.

We looked at each other, not noticing that we kept on getting closer and closer.

"Angel....I-" before he could finish what he was saying I placed my lips on his.

The kiss was smooth. Soft. For that moment..I actually felt safe. A kiss filled with soft new love. Rosy red blush filled my cheeks. Jungkook kisses back, making me feel joy in my heart.

I pulled away.

"Jimin" I said.

"Huh?" He says. "My name is Jimin" I said.

20 seconds without his lips on mines, and I already missed his.

"Then..Can I kiss you again?.. Jimin?" Jungkook asks, saying my name with a much deeper voice.

Without saying an answer, I smashed my lips back on his. The strange taste of banana milk. Jungkook suddenly picks me up bridal style.

I laughed as he basically started run to his castle with me in his arms.

As we arrived to his castle, he took me to his room. Jungkook closed and locked the door. He connected our lips once again. Licking my bottom lip for entrance. Teasing him, I declined.

I noticed Jungkook getting frustrated. Suddenly I feel Jungkook grinding on me. Failing to hold it in, I moaned in pleasure. Jungkook took this opportunity and slid his tongue in. Our tongues fought for dominance. Jungkook won as his tongue explores my mouth.

My arms wraps around his waist. He pulls away when we both ran out of breath.

"I may be a devil. But I still have my manners and respect.-" he started but I laughed.

"S-sorry. But that was kinda funny to hear you s-say that" I giggled.

"Shut up" he blushed.

"I'm all yours." I said.

He looked at me with shock. "Straight forward, aren't we?" his expression changes as he lifts and eyebrow and smirk.

Jungkook gets more closer to me.

"You sure?" he asks. My arms that were around his waist slid down to his butt. My hand smacks his ass.

"Take me. Now." I smirked. The alcohol was really getting the best of me.

"With those needy eyes on me. I'm never giving you a 'no'" Jungkook smirks

(Next chapter is smut)
(A/n: i'm not good with smut so i'm sorry if it's terrible)