𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

3rd Person pov:

Jimin was on the floor. Wings bleeding as he was in tears. "Tsk" One of them says as stabs Jimin in the stomach with an knife.

Sudden movements were heard. "Let's go" The group of 6 human villagers were soon out of sight.

The 3 kids remained hiding in the bushes. Amy held back tears as she say the Angel lays bleeding on the ground.

Jungkook walks in the path. Taking a sip of his banana milk.

"What is that?" He asks himself out loud.

Jungkook drops his banana milk carton when he walks closer

"No. Let me see if he's alright" Amy says but Leo holds him back. "Shh. Someone's coming" Isabelle says as she pushed them back.

"Love?" Jungkook looks at the angel bleeding on the floor. Jungkook slowly falls to his knees. He takes the angel into his arms. "Love?...Jimin.." Jungkook stares at the older's face. Tears stained and a bit of dirty covered him. A smear of blood on his pale cheek.

Jungkook started to cry. A tear escapes his eyes and fell on Jimin's cheek.

"Jimin. Jimin wake up" Jungkook cries.

The young devil hugs the cold angel into his chest and he cries in emotion pain of loosing his lover.

"A relationship between an Angel and a Devil" Isabelle whispers softly. "A rare relationship I've ever seen." She whispers.

"W-Who did this to you?.." Jungkook cries.

Sudden rage fills up inside of Jungkook. His eyes turning red as his black wings spreads wider and flaps, making hard wind.

Jungkook stands up as he bridal style carried his angel in his arms.

"Whoever did this will pay!!!" Jungkook growls.

Seonmul: WAITTTT!!!!

Jungkook: What is it? There is no need to shout.

Seonmul: Why'd you stop the story??

Jimin: Because. It's night time and you need to sleep. It's past your bedtime

Seonmul: But-

Jimin: No buts, Seonmul. Go to bed. We'll continue the story another day.

Seonmul: Alrighttt *pouts*

Jimin and Jungkook stands near the door of Seonmul's room.

The younger wraps his arms around Jimin's waist from behind.

"I love you, My Angel" Jungkook smiles.

"I love you too, My Adorable Devil" Jimin smiles back as he plants a soft kiss on Jungkook's lips.

*Ring Ring*

Jimin picks up his phone. "Hello?" Jimin answers.

"I need help back at home" Hoseok says. "What kind of help do you need?" Jungkook asks.

"Taehyung is stuck in a big bucket filled with water. His dumbass said he can sit on a bucket a get out easily. Jimin come help your best friend get out of stupid idea he made." Hoseok sighs.

"Fine" Jimin laughs.

To Be Continued...

Book 1 Completed (September 6, 2020)